The Super Sized fast-food behemoth is McFurious at Merriam-Webster for including ”McJob” (defined as ”a low-paying job that requires little skill”) in the latest edition of its collegiate dictionary.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Rizzoli & Isles' 100th ep: Angie Harmon describes directorial debut
- Third Eye Blind debut new song about police brutality
- Famed singer Marni Nixon dies at 86
- First Look: Jake Gyllenhaal, Amy Adams in 'Nocturnal Animals'
- WATCH: Which TV character would make the best president?
- Donald Trump Reddit AMA announced for Wednesday
- Bindi Irwin honors late father on 18th birthday
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'