Boxer Chuck Wepner – who went the distance with Ali – is suing the Italian Stallion for a cut of the billion-dollar-grossing Rocky franchise, claiming Stallone unfairly used his name for PR.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump's proposed Muslim ban is 'tyranny'
- Meryl Streep in talks to join Emily Blunt in 'Mary Poppins Returns'
- 'Law & Order: SVU' books VP Joe Biden
- 'Jason Bourne' franchise gets the Honest Trailers treatment
- 'Justice League' star to make cameo in 'Suicide Squad'