Boxer Chuck Wepner – who went the distance with Ali – is suing the Italian Stallion for a cut of the billion-dollar-grossing Rocky franchise, claiming Stallone unfairly used his name for PR.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- E.L. James Grey races to the top of Barnes and Noble, Amazon bestseller lists
- Melissa McCarthy on the movie that makes her laugh (and cry) the hardest
- From People: Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs about that 'Bachelorette' bromance
- Anderson Cooper pokes fun at himself for not knowing Clickhole was a parody site
- Rolling Stones release Clapton-featuring version of 'Brown Sugar'
- Foo Fighters invite 8-year-old fan to perform with them onstage
- Channing Tatum goes undercover at fake 'Magic Mike XXL' screening