It’s a tradition for family comedies to pimp kids for yuks, but we’re feeling pretty yucky after watching a promo for NBC’s new ”Tracy Morgan Show,” in which a precocious prepubescent (Bobb’e J. Thompson) ditches a Muppet T-shirt only to strut out, shirtless, in a suit. ”This is what my look says,” he boasts. ”I’m civilized, but I’m dangerous.” Actually, the word that comes to mind is creepy.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' season 7 winner talks about being the 'shadiest queen'
- Robin Williams' wife, children continue to sort out issues over late actor's estate
- Icona Pop join One Direction on their U.S. tour
- Caitlyn Jenner's mom: 'She's beautiful'
- St. Vincent OK after fall off speakers
- Eddie Redmayne set for 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Justice Department ramps up its investigation of theater chains
- 18 CBS star portraits from summer/fall shows
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Charlize & Seth, Alessandro & Bradley, Gwen Stefani and More!