It’s a tradition for family comedies to pimp kids for yuks, but we’re feeling pretty yucky after watching a promo for NBC’s new ”Tracy Morgan Show,” in which a precocious prepubescent (Bobb’e J. Thompson) ditches a Muppet T-shirt only to strut out, shirtless, in a suit. ”This is what my look says,” he boasts. ”I’m civilized, but I’m dangerous.” Actually, the word that comes to mind is creepy.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Brad, Lea & Darren, Paul and More!