It’s a tradition for family comedies to pimp kids for yuks, but we’re feeling pretty yucky after watching a promo for NBC’s new ”Tracy Morgan Show,” in which a precocious prepubescent (Bobb’e J. Thompson) ditches a Muppet T-shirt only to strut out, shirtless, in a suit. ”This is what my look says,” he boasts. ”I’m civilized, but I’m dangerous.” Actually, the word that comes to mind is creepy.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Carla Gugino joins Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies'
- Holly Black signs new YA trilogy deal
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' gets an 80's-themed intro
- Here's a mash-up of the 'Seinfeld' theme and Radiohead
- Jurors decide to consider death penalty in James Holmes case
- Ronda Rousey to star in film adaptation of her autobiography
- Nazi America fantasy 'High Castle' to pose questions about modern politics