It’s a tradition for family comedies to pimp kids for yuks, but we’re feeling pretty yucky after watching a promo for NBC’s new ”Tracy Morgan Show,” in which a precocious prepubescent (Bobb’e J. Thompson) ditches a Muppet T-shirt only to strut out, shirtless, in a suit. ”This is what my look says,” he boasts. ”I’m civilized, but I’m dangerous.” Actually, the word that comes to mind is creepy.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Prince sued in legal battle over 'The Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'The Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!