It’s a tradition for family comedies to pimp kids for yuks, but we’re feeling pretty yucky after watching a promo for NBC’s new ”Tracy Morgan Show,” in which a precocious prepubescent (Bobb’e J. Thompson) ditches a Muppet T-shirt only to strut out, shirtless, in a suit. ”This is what my look says,” he boasts. ”I’m civilized, but I’m dangerous.” Actually, the word that comes to mind is creepy.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'