It’s a tradition for family comedies to pimp kids for yuks, but we’re feeling pretty yucky after watching a promo for NBC’s new ”Tracy Morgan Show,” in which a precocious prepubescent (Bobb’e J. Thompson) ditches a Muppet T-shirt only to strut out, shirtless, in a suit. ”This is what my look says,” he boasts. ”I’m civilized, but I’m dangerous.” Actually, the word that comes to mind is creepy.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...