In OutKast’s hit single ”Hey Ya!” Andre 3000 commands listeners to ”shake it like a Polaroid picture.” But are you supposed to shake a Polaroid? ”No,” says company spokesman Skip Colcord. ”It doesn’t increase the development process at all. Actually, if you shake too vigorously right after it comes out of the camera, there can be distortion at the bottom of the photo.” But Colcord also says that shouldn’t keep you from getting your ”Ya” yas out. ”Everybody does it,” he says. We get the picture.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50