In OutKast’s hit single ”Hey Ya!” Andre 3000 commands listeners to ”shake it like a Polaroid picture.” But are you supposed to shake a Polaroid? ”No,” says company spokesman Skip Colcord. ”It doesn’t increase the development process at all. Actually, if you shake too vigorously right after it comes out of the camera, there can be distortion at the bottom of the photo.” But Colcord also says that shouldn’t keep you from getting your ”Ya” yas out. ”Everybody does it,” he says. We get the picture.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release
- Britney Spears cameos at Kate Hudson's game night
- Selma Blair on her 'American Crime Story' role: ‘I happen to love Kris Jenner’