In OutKast’s hit single ”Hey Ya!” Andre 3000 commands listeners to ”shake it like a Polaroid picture.” But are you supposed to shake a Polaroid? ”No,” says company spokesman Skip Colcord. ”It doesn’t increase the development process at all. Actually, if you shake too vigorously right after it comes out of the camera, there can be distortion at the bottom of the photo.” But Colcord also says that shouldn’t keep you from getting your ”Ya” yas out. ”Everybody does it,” he says. We get the picture.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Selena Gomez taking time off for 'anxiety, panic attacks & depression'
- Shannen Doherty undergoing more chemo
- 'Shameless' season 7 trailer: When will the Gallaghers learn!?
- 'Supernatural': Mary's back, Sam's tortured in season 12 photos
- Rihanna & Drake countdown website is fake: source
- 'Supergirl' casts Superman villain Metallo — exclusive
- 'The Office' stars Jenna Fischer, Angela Kinsey reunite