In OutKast’s hit single ”Hey Ya!” Andre 3000 commands listeners to ”shake it like a Polaroid picture.” But are you supposed to shake a Polaroid? ”No,” says company spokesman Skip Colcord. ”It doesn’t increase the development process at all. Actually, if you shake too vigorously right after it comes out of the camera, there can be distortion at the bottom of the photo.” But Colcord also says that shouldn’t keep you from getting your ”Ya” yas out. ”Everybody does it,” he says. We get the picture.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!