In OutKast’s hit single ”Hey Ya!” Andre 3000 commands listeners to ”shake it like a Polaroid picture.” But are you supposed to shake a Polaroid? ”No,” says company spokesman Skip Colcord. ”It doesn’t increase the development process at all. Actually, if you shake too vigorously right after it comes out of the camera, there can be distortion at the bottom of the photo.” But Colcord also says that shouldn’t keep you from getting your ”Ya” yas out. ”Everybody does it,” he says. We get the picture.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Selena Gomez enlists the Victoria's Secret Angels for 'Hands to Myself' video
- Penelope Cruz showcases her curves in 'Zoolander 2's international trailer
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Secrets of Rey's 'Star Wars' speeder
- Behind the scenes of Owen Wilson and Justin Theroux's 'Zoolander' dance fight
- Carrie Fisher was told to lose weight for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- Porn site drops James Deen following sexual assault allegations
- Jamie and Claire vow to change the past in 'Outlander' season 2 trailer