Three films, three years, and a budget of more than $200 million later, ”The Lord of the Rings” trilogy ends with the Dec. 17 release of ”The Return of the King.” Several of its stars are walking away with more than just the matching Celtic tattoos they got during filming – after the success of the ”Rings” franchise, bigger roles and salaries are coming their way. Here’s our post-”Rings” roundup of their future projects, starting with those huggable lil’ hobbits.
(The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King: Pierre Vinet)
Posted December 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt