Three films, three years, and a budget of more than $200 million later, ”The Lord of the Rings” trilogy ends with the Dec. 17 release of ”The Return of the King.” Several of its stars are walking away with more than just the matching Celtic tattoos they got during filming – after the success of the ”Rings” franchise, bigger roles and salaries are coming their way. Here’s our post-”Rings” roundup of their future projects, starting with those huggable lil’ hobbits.
(The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King: Pierre Vinet)
Posted December 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on the man who made his 'penis look perfect'
- Adele's 'Carpool Karaoke' clip smashes YouTube records
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds remembers first date with Blake Lively
- Kanye West announces free livestream of Yeezy Season 3
- Waiting for new Harry Potter books, ranked
- Lee Majors to play Ash's dad on 'Ash vs Evil Dead'
- 'Gravity Falls' creator says a revival is 'not inconceivable'
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday