Three films, three years, and a budget of more than $200 million later, ”The Lord of the Rings” trilogy ends with the Dec. 17 release of ”The Return of the King.” Several of its stars are walking away with more than just the matching Celtic tattoos they got during filming – after the success of the ”Rings” franchise, bigger roles and salaries are coming their way. Here’s our post-”Rings” roundup of their future projects, starting with those huggable lil’ hobbits.
(The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King: Pierre Vinet)
Posted December 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- Hootie explains how he got name-checked in 'Mo Money Mo Problems'
- 9 little-known facts about Rihanna's first album
- Faith-based drama in tight race with 'Straight Outta Compton' at box office
- Liam Payne turns 22! See his most GIF-able moments
- Venice Film Festival premiere of star-studded Martin Scorsese short canceled
- Taylor Swift teases 'Wildest Dreams' video with pic of Scott Eastwood
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!