For those of you who dream of smelling like Clay Aiken, fragrances inspired by ”American Idol” are out this month. ”[The show] changed my life,” says spokesperson and season 2 finalist Kimberly Caldwell. ”Now everybody can have a little of that same experience.” And no, the smell of fear is not one of the top notes.
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Isis King is 'the Kate Moss of the trans models' in 'Strut' finale clip