For those of you who dream of smelling like Clay Aiken, fragrances inspired by ”American Idol” are out this month. ”[The show] changed my life,” says spokesperson and season 2 finalist Kimberly Caldwell. ”Now everybody can have a little of that same experience.” And no, the smell of fear is not one of the top notes.
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages