For those of you who dream of smelling like Clay Aiken, fragrances inspired by ”American Idol” are out this month. ”[The show] changed my life,” says spokesperson and season 2 finalist Kimberly Caldwell. ”Now everybody can have a little of that same experience.” And no, the smell of fear is not one of the top notes.
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'
- A breakdown of the 13 most absurd moments in the 'Rocky IV' training montages