Proof that nagging TV critics can sometimes make a difference: Fox has picked up Jason Bateman’s rapturously reviewed, woefully rated sitcom for an additional nine episodes.
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barbra Streisand and Jimmy Fallon yell at Siri
- Young Thug name checks Harambe, Kanye West in first project as Jeffery
- Kerry Washington sees the horror in group texts
- Barbra Streisand duets with 'Donald Trump' on 'The Tonight Show'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Find out who did what on 'The Night Of'
- Tim Kaine rocks the harmonica on 'The Late Show'
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'