If you saw ”The Decline of the American Empire,” Denys Arcand’s gloss on ”The Big Chill,” you’ll probably remember Remy (Remy Girard), the annoyingly garrulous professor. He’s now dying; the film may mean a lot to anyone who thinks, ”Remy, c’est moi.”
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Remy Girard, Stephane Rousseau, Dorothee Berryman; Director: Denys Arcand; Author: Denys Arcand; Release Date Limited: 11/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Will Ferrell attempt a disastrous half-court shot in 'Daddy's Home'
- Darren Aronofsky collaborates on Paris art installation on climate change
- Amazon is releasing the 'Transparent' season 2 premiere early
- Nicholas Brendon returning to 'The Dr. Phil Show'
- 'Straight Outta Compton' star O'Shea Jackson on the film's Oscar potential
- Ricki Lake and social influencers launch #TreatmentForAll in honor of World AIDS Day
- See Jill Scott's moving acceptance speech at the Soul Train Awards