If you saw ”The Decline of the American Empire,” Denys Arcand’s gloss on ”The Big Chill,” you’ll probably remember Remy (Remy Girard), the annoyingly garrulous professor. He’s now dying; the film may mean a lot to anyone who thinks, ”Remy, c’est moi.”
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Remy Girard, Stephane Rousseau, Dorothee Berryman; Director: Denys Arcand; Author: Denys Arcand; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters