If you saw ”The Decline of the American Empire,” Denys Arcand’s gloss on ”The Big Chill,” you’ll probably remember Remy (Remy Girard), the annoyingly garrulous professor. He’s now dying; the film may mean a lot to anyone who thinks, ”Remy, c’est moi.”
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Remy Girard, Stephane Rousseau, Dorothee Berryman; Director: Denys Arcand; Author: Denys Arcand; Release Date Limited: 11/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ariana Grande rides into the desert with new guy in 'Into You' video
- 'Blindspot' unveils summer-long social scavenger hunt
- 'Blindspot' shocker: Who is Jane Doe, really?
- Animals with A-list voices take center stage in full 'Sing' trailer
- Nyle DiMarco’s freestyle is ‘best’ in ‘DWTS’ history, Carrie-Ann Inaba says
- '12 Monkeys': What's happened to Railly?
- 'The Flash': Can Barry stop Zoom from destroying the multi-verse?