If you saw ”The Decline of the American Empire,” Denys Arcand’s gloss on ”The Big Chill,” you’ll probably remember Remy (Remy Girard), the annoyingly garrulous professor. He’s now dying; the film may mean a lot to anyone who thinks, ”Remy, c’est moi.”
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Remy Girard, Stephane Rousseau, Dorothee Berryman; Director: Denys Arcand; Author: Denys Arcand; Release Date Limited: 11/21/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Brie Larson to replace Jennifer Lawrence in 'Glass Castle' adaptation
- Diane Keaton and John Goodman struggle through Christmas in 'Love the Coopers' trailer
- Kevin James to headline new comedy for CBS
- 'HTGAWM': Charlie Weber on the show's most suspicious character
- Kate Snow previews 'Dateline' special 'Cosby Accusers Speak'
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Walking Dead,' 'The Flash,' 'Castle' and more
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner says the legacy of 'The Cosby Show' is 'tarnished'