If you saw ”The Decline of the American Empire,” Denys Arcand’s gloss on ”The Big Chill,” you’ll probably remember Remy (Remy Girard), the annoyingly garrulous professor. He’s now dying; the film may mean a lot to anyone who thinks, ”Remy, c’est moi.”
The Barbarian InvasionsIf you saw ''The Decline of the American Empire,'' Denys Arcand's gloss on ''The Big Chill,'' you'll probably remember Remy (Remy Girard), the...The Barbarian InvasionsForeign LanguageDenys ArcandPT110MRIf you saw ''The Decline of the American Empire,'' Denys Arcand's gloss on ''The Big Chill,'' you'll probably remember Remy (Remy Girard), the...2003-12-05Dorothee BerrymanMiramax
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Remy Girard, Stephane Rousseau, Dorothee Berryman; Director: Denys Arcand; Author: Denys Arcand; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary