Not only is breaking up hard to do, it’s hard to admit: After hanging together for years despite lead singer Scott Weiland’s well-publicized drug problems, grunge rockers Stone Temple Pilots finally announced they’re calling it quits.
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'