Not only is breaking up hard to do, it’s hard to admit: After hanging together for years despite lead singer Scott Weiland’s well-publicized drug problems, grunge rockers Stone Temple Pilots finally announced they’re calling it quits.
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'