Not only is breaking up hard to do, it’s hard to admit: After hanging together for years despite lead singer Scott Weiland’s well-publicized drug problems, grunge rockers Stone Temple Pilots finally announced they’re calling it quits.
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- U2 pays tribute to deceased tour manager at Los Angeles concert
- Kit Harington and Alicia Vikander are a darling 'Testament of Youth' in exclusive clip
- 'Jaws' turns 40, returns to theaters for another feeding
- J.K. Rowling blasts Westboro Baptist Church over anti-gay marriage tweet
- Jon Stewart slams FIFA fraud scandal
- '19 Kids and Counting' spinoff may be in the works
- 'Game of Thrones' star explains (again) why she turned down '50 Shades of Grey'