Steven Seagal alert! To play gruff Capt. Jack Aubrey in the 19th-century seafaring epic ”Master and Commander,” Russell Crowe pulled his tresses into an era-appropriate ponytail. And style mavens aren’t exactly on board with the ‘do. ”It totally works for the movie,” concedes Danna Weiss, who’s styled such dapper males as D’Angelo and Jon Bon Jovi, ”because his character has no time for silly things like hair.” But please, guys, no copycat tails. ”It’s so not fashionable it’s not even funny,” sniffs Weiss. Don’t let Furio from ”The Sopranos” hear that.
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Amy Schumer made out with her boyfriend on Kiss Cam at the Mets game
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis
- 'Power' finale postmortem: What that arrest means for Ghost
- 'Quantico': Will you be tuning in to season 2?
- Lea Michele would rather Calvin Harris over Tom Hiddleston
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner addresses what happened to Chris
- 'Last Man on Earth' premiere: Will Forte on THAT celebrity cameo