Place your bets! The Travel Channel’s 20 hours of card-table merriment are now out on disc ($99.99). Bonus: Lou Diamond Phillips hosts a step-by-step guide. Nope, this isn’t a bluff.
Posted December 5 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Prison Break' clip shows the importance of a stick of gum
- Michael C. Hall to reprise Bowie's 'Lazarus' in London
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, more to play iHeartRadio Music Festival
- ‘Halt and Catch Fire’ installs Matthew Lillard for season 3
- LCD Soundsystem close out inaugural Panorama Festival
- 'At least 30' people arrested at Guns 'N Roses concert
- John Oliver slams Donald Trump's GOP convention
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'
- Comic-Con 2016 Star Portraits: Day 3