You can’t see this, but we’re making double guns with our fingers: ”The Love Boat”’s Ted Lange – a.k.a. nice-guy bartender Isaac – is coming to ”General Hospital”! Happy hour starts Dec. 10, when Lange begins a three-episode arc on the ABC soap as a judge in the murder trial of Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard). Playing a tough-as-nails jurist may not get Lange out of parking tickets, but Isaac’s legacy gets the 55-year-old actor free drinks from barkeeps raising a glass to their idol. ”I don’t mind questions about ‘The Love Boat.’ They’re sweet,” says the acting vet, who’s recently appeared on UPN’s ”Half & Half” and ”The Hughleys.” ”But one thing they can’t do is get me on a cruise. I get offers all the time, but I’m not getting on those damn boats again.” Not even if Charo were on board?
(Ted Lange: Tom Queally)
Posted December 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The slow, curious fade of the male pop star
- Final 'Dexter' book says farewell to serial killer Dexter Morgan
- Kel Mitchell talks return to Nickelodeon this fall in 'Game Shakers'
- Kevin Bacon, Neil Marshall, and the other Thor to attend Fantasia 2015
- Tatiana Maslany, Haley Joel Osment among cast for 'Locke & Key' audiobook
- Here's your best look yet at the very cool 'No Man's Sky'
- Bruce Campbell rides THAT '73 Delta 88 in 'Ash vs Evil Dead': New EW exclusive images
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!