You can’t see this, but we’re making double guns with our fingers: ”The Love Boat”’s Ted Lange – a.k.a. nice-guy bartender Isaac – is coming to ”General Hospital”! Happy hour starts Dec. 10, when Lange begins a three-episode arc on the ABC soap as a judge in the murder trial of Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard). Playing a tough-as-nails jurist may not get Lange out of parking tickets, but Isaac’s legacy gets the 55-year-old actor free drinks from barkeeps raising a glass to their idol. ”I don’t mind questions about ‘The Love Boat.’ They’re sweet,” says the acting vet, who’s recently appeared on UPN’s ”Half & Half” and ”The Hughleys.” ”But one thing they can’t do is get me on a cruise. I get offers all the time, but I’m not getting on those damn boats again.” Not even if Charo were on board?
(Ted Lange: Tom Queally)
Posted December 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters