You can’t see this, but we’re making double guns with our fingers: ”The Love Boat”’s Ted Lange – a.k.a. nice-guy bartender Isaac – is coming to ”General Hospital”! Happy hour starts Dec. 10, when Lange begins a three-episode arc on the ABC soap as a judge in the murder trial of Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard). Playing a tough-as-nails jurist may not get Lange out of parking tickets, but Isaac’s legacy gets the 55-year-old actor free drinks from barkeeps raising a glass to their idol. ”I don’t mind questions about ‘The Love Boat.’ They’re sweet,” says the acting vet, who’s recently appeared on UPN’s ”Half & Half” and ”The Hughleys.” ”But one thing they can’t do is get me on a cruise. I get offers all the time, but I’m not getting on those damn boats again.” Not even if Charo were on board?
(Ted Lange: Tom Queally)
Posted December 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!