You can’t see this, but we’re making double guns with our fingers: ”The Love Boat”’s Ted Lange – a.k.a. nice-guy bartender Isaac – is coming to ”General Hospital”! Happy hour starts Dec. 10, when Lange begins a three-episode arc on the ABC soap as a judge in the murder trial of Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard). Playing a tough-as-nails jurist may not get Lange out of parking tickets, but Isaac’s legacy gets the 55-year-old actor free drinks from barkeeps raising a glass to their idol. ”I don’t mind questions about ‘The Love Boat.’ They’re sweet,” says the acting vet, who’s recently appeared on UPN’s ”Half & Half” and ”The Hughleys.” ”But one thing they can’t do is get me on a cruise. I get offers all the time, but I’m not getting on those damn boats again.” Not even if Charo were on board?
(Ted Lange: Tom Queally)
Posted December 6 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- NFL star Richard Sherman dressed as Harry Potter
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- 'Star Trek' TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- Donald Glover comments on 'Star Wars' role for first time
- 'Pretty Little Liars' tell-all special to follow series finale
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers