Popster-actress Mandy Moore plays a teenage First Daughter who, while on a diplomatic mission to Europe, escapes her Secret Service protectors (Annabella Sciorra and Jeremy Piven) with the help of hottie Brit newcomer Matthew Goode – much to the chagrin of presidential daddy Mark Harmon.
Posted December 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Castle' alum joins NBC drama 'This is Us'
- Joe Biden and Mariska Hargitay get chummy on 'Law & Order: SVU' set
- Watch Kanye West's star-studded 'Wolves' video
- 'I Am JFK Jr.' outtake: Why Cindy Crawford dressed up as George Washington
- Vin Diesel brought his daughter to the set of 'Fast 8'
- David Spade, John Mellencamp, Rosanna Arquette to guest on 'Roadies'
- 17 reasons ‘Ever After’ is the best Cinderella movie ever