Katie Holmes – on the heels of her well-received turn in ”Pieces of April” – rebels against her U.S. President dad by running away and falling in love with the Secret Service agent charged with protecting her.
Posted December 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane
- Jenny Slate declares 'Climate Deniers Be Cray!' in new video
- Kevin Bacon talks 'Cop Car': 'I'm numb to s--- blowing up'
- 'Game of Thrones' recasts familiar role with 'Exorcist' star
- 'Jem and the Holograms' tribute album out this week