Katie Holmes – on the heels of her well-received turn in ”Pieces of April” – rebels against her U.S. President dad by running away and falling in love with the Secret Service agent charged with protecting her.
Posted December 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Late Show': Stephen Colbert 'takes it to the streets' for interviews with New Yorkers
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney
- Donald Glover's 'Star Wars' casting sparks lively Internet reactions
- GLSEN honors PEOPLE and EW Editorial Director Jess Cagle
- Stephen Colbert pitches 'Bad Hombres' for Donald Trump TV
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'