Katie Holmes – on the heels of her well-received turn in ”Pieces of April” – rebels against her U.S. President dad by running away and falling in love with the Secret Service agent charged with protecting her.
Posted December 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Misty Copeland becomes American Ballet Theatre's first black female principle dancer
- See the 'Magic Mike XXL' trailer... as performed by hot dogs
- Amy Schumer says she would appear on 'The Bachelorette'
- Universal destroyed all of Amy Winehouse's unreleased demos
- Megan Hilty reveals if she'd join the full stage production of 'Bombshell'
- 'X-Files' creator Chris Carter picks 10 episodes to watch before the revival
- Journey drummer Deen Castronovo indicted with rape charge