”Traffic”’s Erika Christensen and ”Lost in Translation”’s Scarlett Johansson are among six high school students who plan to steal SAT answers when circumstances leave them desperate to beat the test. Directed by ”Varsity Blues”’ Brian Robbins.
Posted December 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?