”Traffic”’s Erika Christensen and ”Lost in Translation”’s Scarlett Johansson are among six high school students who plan to steal SAT answers when circumstances leave them desperate to beat the test. Directed by ”Varsity Blues”’ Brian Robbins.
Posted December 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters