”Traffic”’s Erika Christensen and ”Lost in Translation”’s Scarlett Johansson are among six high school students who plan to steal SAT answers when circumstances leave them desperate to beat the test. Directed by ”Varsity Blues”’ Brian Robbins.
Posted December 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories