William H. Macy and Alec Baldwin headline a swingin’ indie about Vegas-casino-underbelly life that’s fun early in the evening, but gets bleary by 4 a.m. in the story.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Alec Baldwin, William H. Macy, Maria Bello, Joey Fatone, Shawn Hatosy, Ron Livingston, Paul Sorvino, Estella Warren; Director: Wayne Kramer (Director); Author: Wayne Kramer (Director); Release Date Limited: 11/26/2003; Release Date Wide: 12/19/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Brian Regan's nerves got the best of him during one of his first big shows
- CBS cancels 'Extant,' developing new Halle Berry project
- Stephenie Meyer has no plans to release 'Midnight Sun' after EL James' 'Grey'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' had the highest rated first season in cable history
- New York Comic-Con: Clark Gregg teases 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' & 'Civil War' connection
- '33' featurette dives deep into the true story of the trapped Chilean miners
- Disney fast-tracks live-action Cruella de Vil movie from 'Fifty Shades' writer