William H. Macy and Alec Baldwin headline a swingin’ indie about Vegas-casino-underbelly life that’s fun early in the evening, but gets bleary by 4 a.m. in the story.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Alec Baldwin, William H. Macy, Maria Bello, Joey Fatone, Shawn Hatosy, Ron Livingston, Paul Sorvino, Estella Warren; Director: Wayne Kramer (Director); Author: Wayne Kramer (Director); Release Date Limited: 11/26/2003; Release Date Wide: 12/19/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum