William H. Macy and Alec Baldwin headline a swingin’ indie about Vegas-casino-underbelly life that’s fun early in the evening, but gets bleary by 4 a.m. in the story.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Alec Baldwin, William H. Macy, Maria Bello, Joey Fatone, Shawn Hatosy, Ron Livingston, Paul Sorvino, Estella Warren; Director: Wayne Kramer (Director); Author: Wayne Kramer (Director); Release Date Limited: 11/26/2003; Release Date Wide: 12/19/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'