William H. Macy and Alec Baldwin headline a swingin’ indie about Vegas-casino-underbelly life that’s fun early in the evening, but gets bleary by 4 a.m. in the story.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Alec Baldwin, William H. Macy, Maria Bello, Joey Fatone, Shawn Hatosy, Ron Livingston, Paul Sorvino, Estella Warren; Director: Wayne Kramer (Director); Author: Wayne Kramer (Director); Release Date Wide: 12/19/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google