‘Sopranos’ special Big Pussy may sleep with the fishes, but starting Dec. 15 on Amazon.com, The Sopranos creator David Chase will offer unseen (and unavailable on DVD) footage of the late Mr. Bonpensiero as part of the online retailer’s ”Holiday A-List” campaign featuring original content from celebs. In the scene, Pussy, busted for selling drugs, pleads with the feds: ”I can’t. I can’t flip on my friends.” We all know how well that turned out.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Monkees release new song written by XTC's Andy Partridge
- 'Killer POV' lives! Horror podcast team reassembles as 'Shock Waves'
- Arsenio Hall refutes Sinead O'Connor charge that he gave Prince drugs
- 'Bates Motel': Kerry Ehrin, Freddie Highmore on Monday's episode
- Kristen Stewart, Gabourey Sidibe to direct short films for Refinery29
- 'DWTS': Nyle DiMarco just got robbed of a 10... again
- Bono joins Lupita Nyong'o, 'Eclipsed' cast to remember kidnapped girls
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters