‘Sopranos’ special Big Pussy may sleep with the fishes, but starting Dec. 15 on Amazon.com, The Sopranos creator David Chase will offer unseen (and unavailable on DVD) footage of the late Mr. Bonpensiero as part of the online retailer’s ”Holiday A-List” campaign featuring original content from celebs. In the scene, Pussy, busted for selling drugs, pleads with the feds: ”I can’t. I can’t flip on my friends.” We all know how well that turned out.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- Julian Seinfeld's lemonade stand shut down by the police
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!