‘Sopranos’ special Big Pussy may sleep with the fishes, but starting Dec. 15 on Amazon.com, The Sopranos creator David Chase will offer unseen (and unavailable on DVD) footage of the late Mr. Bonpensiero as part of the online retailer’s ”Holiday A-List” campaign featuring original content from celebs. In the scene, Pussy, busted for selling drugs, pleads with the feds: ”I can’t. I can’t flip on my friends.” We all know how well that turned out.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- Betty White is furious about the killing of Cecil the lion
- Fox cancels Ryan Seacrest's 'Knock Knock Live' after 2 episodes
- Despite polarizing season 2, HBO still interested in more 'True Detective'
- Box office preview: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation,' 'Vacation'
- HBO says Game of Thrones will be at least eight seasons
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!