Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID’ing the inspirations for Collins’ latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie relationships) who drops her nightlife-loving beau when he gets arrested; a scruffy, bad-boy actor infamous for his womanizing; and a plus-size producer who demands oral favors of starlets. The Tinseltowners indulge in Collins’ patented blend of sex, drugs, infidelity, and designer excess, all detailed in her eminently breezy style. But while it’s easy to imagine who’ll star in the inevitable TV movie, reading their exploits is tedious, like studying yesterday’s gossip columns.
Hollywood Divorces Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...Hollywood DivorcesFictionJackie Collins Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...2003-12-12Simon & Schuster
Genre: Fiction; Author: Jackie Collins; Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!