Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID’ing the inspirations for Collins’ latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie relationships) who drops her nightlife-loving beau when he gets arrested; a scruffy, bad-boy actor infamous for his womanizing; and a plus-size producer who demands oral favors of starlets. The Tinseltowners indulge in Collins’ patented blend of sex, drugs, infidelity, and designer excess, all detailed in her eminently breezy style. But while it’s easy to imagine who’ll star in the inevitable TV movie, reading their exploits is tedious, like studying yesterday’s gossip columns.
Hollywood Divorces Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...Hollywood DivorcesFictionJackie Collins Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...2003-12-12Simon & Schuster
Genre: Fiction; Author: Jackie Collins; Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See first look at 'Golan the Insatiable' with Aubrey Plaza and Rob Riggle -- EXCLUSIVE
- Amy Schumer and Paul Feig to pair up for new comedy
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Outlander,' 'SVU,' 'Graceland' and more
- 'Supergirl' leaked to piracy sites
- Read your way through New Orleans
- The 50 Most Watched Broadcast Shows of 2014-15
- Extreme Fan Club with Chris Pratt -- exclusive video
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!