Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID’ing the inspirations for Collins’ latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie relationships) who drops her nightlife-loving beau when he gets arrested; a scruffy, bad-boy actor infamous for his womanizing; and a plus-size producer who demands oral favors of starlets. The Tinseltowners indulge in Collins’ patented blend of sex, drugs, infidelity, and designer excess, all detailed in her eminently breezy style. But while it’s easy to imagine who’ll star in the inevitable TV movie, reading their exploits is tedious, like studying yesterday’s gossip columns.
Hollywood Divorces Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...Hollywood DivorcesFictionJackie Collins Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...2003-12-12Simon & Schuster
Genre: Fiction; Author: Jackie Collins; Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!