Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID’ing the inspirations for Collins’ latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie relationships) who drops her nightlife-loving beau when he gets arrested; a scruffy, bad-boy actor infamous for his womanizing; and a plus-size producer who demands oral favors of starlets. The Tinseltowners indulge in Collins’ patented blend of sex, drugs, infidelity, and designer excess, all detailed in her eminently breezy style. But while it’s easy to imagine who’ll star in the inevitable TV movie, reading their exploits is tedious, like studying yesterday’s gossip columns.
Hollywood Divorces Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...Hollywood DivorcesFictionJackie Collins Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...2003-12-12Simon & Schuster
Genre: Fiction; Author: Jackie Collins; Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Maria Menounos named co-anchor at 'E! News'
- 'The Fighter' actor Sean Malone dies following drowning incident
- Alyssa Milano and 'Hacktivist' writers dish on comics and technology
- Lupita Nyong'o to star in New York play written by 'Walking Dead' star
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on ... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!