Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID’ing the inspirations for Collins’ latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie relationships) who drops her nightlife-loving beau when he gets arrested; a scruffy, bad-boy actor infamous for his womanizing; and a plus-size producer who demands oral favors of starlets. The Tinseltowners indulge in Collins’ patented blend of sex, drugs, infidelity, and designer excess, all detailed in her eminently breezy style. But while it’s easy to imagine who’ll star in the inevitable TV movie, reading their exploits is tedious, like studying yesterday’s gossip columns.
Hollywood Divorces Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...Hollywood DivorcesFictionJackie Collins Any casual tabloid peruser would have no trouble ID'ing the inspirations for Collins' latest novel: a sultry Latina diva (with a penchant for quickie...2003-12-12Simon & Schuster
Genre: Fiction; Author: Jackie Collins; Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!