A handsome man-saga, in which Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise playing an American-born samurai warrior in 19th-century Japan. The actor’s monkish pursuit of perfection doesn’t invite closeness, but it commands respect.
Genre: Historical, Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Tom Cruise, Billy Connolly, Tony Goldwyn, Koyuki, Hiroyuki Sanada, Timothy Spall, Ken Watanabe; Director: Edward Zwick; Author: Marshall Herskovitz, John Logan, Edward Zwick; Producer (person): Tom Cruise; Release Date Wide: 12/05/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 144; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- 'Muppet Babies' series revival a go at Disney Junior
- Warren Beatty plays Howard Hughes in final 'Rules Don't Apply' trailer
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like