A handsome man-saga, in which Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise playing an American-born samurai warrior in 19th-century Japan. The actor’s monkish pursuit of perfection doesn’t invite closeness, but it commands respect.
Genre: Historical, Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Tom Cruise, Billy Connolly, Tony Goldwyn, Koyuki, Hiroyuki Sanada, Timothy Spall, Ken Watanabe; Director: Edward Zwick; Author: Marshall Herskovitz, John Logan, Edward Zwick; Producer (person): Tom Cruise; Release Date Wide: 12/05/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 144; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: There's trouble at sea in 'Fear the Walking Dead' teaser
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday