A handsome man-saga, in which Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise playing an American-born samurai warrior in 19th-century Japan. The actor’s monkish pursuit of perfection doesn’t invite closeness, but it commands respect.
Genre: Historical, Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Tom Cruise, Billy Connolly, Tony Goldwyn, Koyuki, Hiroyuki Sanada, Timothy Spall, Ken Watanabe; Director: Edward Zwick; Author: Marshall Herskovitz, John Logan, Edward Zwick; Producer (person): Tom Cruise; Release Date Wide: 12/05/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 144; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!