The Oscar winner may be making tea and crumpets for the Caped Crusader. Caine is reportedly in talks to play Alfred opposite Christian Bale’s Bruce Wayne in Christopher Nolan’s new Batman film.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?
- Katy Perry is selling Left Shark onesies now
- Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter in ‘Sharknado 3’
- 'Real Housewives' trailer: Bethenny's back
- Fall 2015 TV pilots: Updated full list