The blue-eyed crooner performed a song from his latest, Motown, in an MCI commercial. The album recently went gold – not bad for an ex-Doobie Brother. Good call, Michael.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'
- Bob Dylan finally acknowledges his Nobel Prize
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- New 'Rambo' movie in the works without Sylvester Stallone
- 'The Big Lebowski' spin-off first look: John Turturro returns
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says