Nothing says she might be the one like a dazzling nonengagement ring. The Bachelor’s Bob Guiney proposed, er, a relationship to Estella Gardinier with a two-carat Harry Winston bauble. ”I sensed some ambivalence, so I suggested the right-hand ring,” says Winston rep Carol Brodie. ”Then he was really psyched.” Bringing the promise-ring tradition back for commitment-phobes everywhere.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard