Nothing says she might be the one like a dazzling nonengagement ring. The Bachelor’s Bob Guiney proposed, er, a relationship to Estella Gardinier with a two-carat Harry Winston bauble. ”I sensed some ambivalence, so I suggested the right-hand ring,” says Winston rep Carol Brodie. ”Then he was really psyched.” Bringing the promise-ring tradition back for commitment-phobes everywhere.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' earns $187.7M at weekend box office, second-best U.S. debut ever
- Spice Girls reunite at David Beckham's birthday
- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquiao fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' bosses on 'an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!