Nothing says she might be the one like a dazzling nonengagement ring. The Bachelor’s Bob Guiney proposed, er, a relationship to Estella Gardinier with a two-carat Harry Winston bauble. ”I sensed some ambivalence, so I suggested the right-hand ring,” says Winston rep Carol Brodie. ”Then he was really psyched.” Bringing the promise-ring tradition back for commitment-phobes everywhere.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'