Nothing says she might be the one like a dazzling nonengagement ring. The Bachelor’s Bob Guiney proposed, er, a relationship to Estella Gardinier with a two-carat Harry Winston bauble. ”I sensed some ambivalence, so I suggested the right-hand ring,” says Winston rep Carol Brodie. ”Then he was really psyched.” Bringing the promise-ring tradition back for commitment-phobes everywhere.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Outlander First Look: Claire and Jamie take Paris in season 2
- 'Kick-Ass' writer Mark Millar creates a small-town superhero in his new comic 'Huck' – exclusive first look
- 'Once Upon a Time' First Look: The Dark Swan rises!
- Pitbull teases wild Vegas residency, new album
- 'Magic Mike XXL' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Quentin Tarantino meets 'The Ten Commandments' in new comic: EW exclusive First Look
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': See concept art of the villain's tomb
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!