Nothing says she might be the one like a dazzling nonengagement ring. The Bachelor’s Bob Guiney proposed, er, a relationship to Estella Gardinier with a two-carat Harry Winston bauble. ”I sensed some ambivalence, so I suggested the right-hand ring,” says Winston rep Carol Brodie. ”Then he was really psyched.” Bringing the promise-ring tradition back for commitment-phobes everywhere.
Posted December 12 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!