While money can’t always buy a trip to the final frontier, it’s still good for real estate. Wannabe cosmonaut Lance Bass, of ‘N Sync, dropped coin on a Southern Colonial-style compound in Beverly Hills. Built in 1942, the approximately 4,800-square-foot home with two guest houses was recently restored and includes a gourmet kitchen, a grand staircase, marble floors, and sweeping views of the city and ocean.
(Bass House: Jonathan Alcorn; Lance Bass: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!