While money can’t always buy a trip to the final frontier, it’s still good for real estate. Wannabe cosmonaut Lance Bass, of ‘N Sync, dropped coin on a Southern Colonial-style compound in Beverly Hills. Built in 1942, the approximately 4,800-square-foot home with two guest houses was recently restored and includes a gourmet kitchen, a grand staircase, marble floors, and sweeping views of the city and ocean.
(Bass House: Jonathan Alcorn; Lance Bass: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers