While money can’t always buy a trip to the final frontier, it’s still good for real estate. Wannabe cosmonaut Lance Bass, of ‘N Sync, dropped coin on a Southern Colonial-style compound in Beverly Hills. Built in 1942, the approximately 4,800-square-foot home with two guest houses was recently restored and includes a gourmet kitchen, a grand staircase, marble floors, and sweeping views of the city and ocean.
(Bass House: Jonathan Alcorn; Lance Bass: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fábio Moon and Gabriel Bá preview new graphic novel 'Two Brothers'
- Demi Lovato urges for mental health reform following Oregon shooting
- Rooney Mara on the Tiger Lily casting controversy in 'Pan': ‘It wasn’t great’
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' season 1: Exclusive Blu-ray and DVD release details
- See the new trailer for Bryan Cranston's 'Trumbo'
- Joanna Newsom announces North American leg of 'Divers' tour
- Young Uhtred storms into battle in 'The Last Kingdom' first-look clip