While money can’t always buy a trip to the final frontier, it’s still good for real estate. Wannabe cosmonaut Lance Bass, of ‘N Sync, dropped coin on a Southern Colonial-style compound in Beverly Hills. Built in 1942, the approximately 4,800-square-foot home with two guest houses was recently restored and includes a gourmet kitchen, a grand staircase, marble floors, and sweeping views of the city and ocean.
(Bass House: Jonathan Alcorn; Lance Bass: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Person of Interest' post-mortem: Showrunners talk emotional finale and the return of Taraji P. Henson
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Inside the tie-in to 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Forever' exec producer on Henry's secret--safe or out?
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw vs. cancer: 'Dateline' special
- 'New Girl' react: A modest proposal
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!