While money can’t always buy a trip to the final frontier, it’s still good for real estate. Wannabe cosmonaut Lance Bass, of ‘N Sync, dropped coin on a Southern Colonial-style compound in Beverly Hills. Built in 1942, the approximately 4,800-square-foot home with two guest houses was recently restored and includes a gourmet kitchen, a grand staircase, marble floors, and sweeping views of the city and ocean.
(Bass House: Jonathan Alcorn; Lance Bass: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good