While money can’t always buy a trip to the final frontier, it’s still good for real estate. Wannabe cosmonaut Lance Bass, of ‘N Sync, dropped coin on a Southern Colonial-style compound in Beverly Hills. Built in 1942, the approximately 4,800-square-foot home with two guest houses was recently restored and includes a gourmet kitchen, a grand staircase, marble floors, and sweeping views of the city and ocean.
(Bass House: Jonathan Alcorn; Lance Bass: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'