While money can’t always buy a trip to the final frontier, it’s still good for real estate. Wannabe cosmonaut Lance Bass, of ‘N Sync, dropped coin on a Southern Colonial-style compound in Beverly Hills. Built in 1942, the approximately 4,800-square-foot home with two guest houses was recently restored and includes a gourmet kitchen, a grand staircase, marble floors, and sweeping views of the city and ocean.
(Bass House: Jonathan Alcorn; Lance Bass: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Watch the first 8 minutes of Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha'
- Listen to this amazing Ryn Weaver song right this second
- Box office preview: 'San Andreas' to rock the box office
- Joan Rivers exhibit coming to the Grammy Museum
- A.R. Gurney's dog-friendly 'Sylvia' headed to Broadway
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Ruth Ware's 'In a Dark, Dark Wood'
- Woman covers Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' in sign language