While money can’t always buy a trip to the final frontier, it’s still good for real estate. Wannabe cosmonaut Lance Bass, of ‘N Sync, dropped coin on a Southern Colonial-style compound in Beverly Hills. Built in 1942, the approximately 4,800-square-foot home with two guest houses was recently restored and includes a gourmet kitchen, a grand staircase, marble floors, and sweeping views of the city and ocean.
(Bass House: Jonathan Alcorn; Lance Bass: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- David Tennant helps remix Shakespeare with hip-hop in app
- Saoirse Ronan struggles with homesickness in the first clip from 'Brooklyn'
- Joe Biden to stop by as guest on 'Late Show'
- Vincent Cassel joins cast of the next 'Bourne' film
- Josh Gad gets thumbs-up to play Roger Ebert in Russ & Roger
- Here's what the critics are saying about 'Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain'
- Need to catch 'Empire'? Fox airing a full-season marathon on Labor Day
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!