Jack Nicholson’s a three-time Oscar winner, but who knew he could sing? Stick around for the end credits of Something’s Gotta Give and you can hear him croon the Edith Piaf classic ”La Vie En Rose.” (On the soundtrack, Jack even tackles parts en francais.) ”One take,” boasts the star. ”Gorgeous.” So, how good is he? Quips jazzman Steve Tyrell, who produced the number, ”I’m going to get him to sing background on my next album – if he needs any extra work.”
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!