Jack Nicholson’s a three-time Oscar winner, but who knew he could sing? Stick around for the end credits of Something’s Gotta Give and you can hear him croon the Edith Piaf classic ”La Vie En Rose.” (On the soundtrack, Jack even tackles parts en francais.) ”One take,” boasts the star. ”Gorgeous.” So, how good is he? Quips jazzman Steve Tyrell, who produced the number, ”I’m going to get him to sing background on my next album – if he needs any extra work.”
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'