Jack Nicholson’s a three-time Oscar winner, but who knew he could sing? Stick around for the end credits of Something’s Gotta Give and you can hear him croon the Edith Piaf classic ”La Vie En Rose.” (On the soundtrack, Jack even tackles parts en francais.) ”One take,” boasts the star. ”Gorgeous.” So, how good is he? Quips jazzman Steve Tyrell, who produced the number, ”I’m going to get him to sing background on my next album – if he needs any extra work.”
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'
- Exclusive 'Walking Dead' reunion of deceased characters
- Supermodels become superheroes in Marvel's new collaboration
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Outlander' season 2 trailer, premiere date revealed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Grey's' star explains social media brand
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult are dystopian lovers in new 'Equals' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds pranked Blake Lively while she was in labor
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere