He played London’s swinging golden boy in Michelangelo Antonioni’s 1966 hit Blow-Up, Dildano in the campy Barbarella, and the bad-guy Cassius in Ridley Scott’s 2000 epic Gladiator. But David Hemmings, 62, who died of a heart attack Dec. 3, while shooting Samantha’s Child with Heather Graham in Romania, was also at home behind the camera, amassing an impressive list of TV directing and producing credits from The A-Team to Quantum Leap.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Will Smith thought 'Concussion' would 'have a bigger impact'
- 'Hamilton' star Anthony Ramos lands in Spike Lee Netflix series
- Scott Snyder and Jeff Lemire team up for 'A.D.: After Death'
- Jesse Williams urges Americans to vote in powerful PSA
- Lifetime's Britney Spears biopic finds its Justin Timberlake
- Tom Petty named 2017 MusiCares Person of the Year
- The Weeknd ditches his former self in 'Starboy' video