He played London’s swinging golden boy in Michelangelo Antonioni’s 1966 hit Blow-Up, Dildano in the campy Barbarella, and the bad-guy Cassius in Ridley Scott’s 2000 epic Gladiator. But David Hemmings, 62, who died of a heart attack Dec. 3, while shooting Samantha’s Child with Heather Graham in Romania, was also at home behind the camera, amassing an impressive list of TV directing and producing credits from The A-Team to Quantum Leap.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Radiohead deliver dark lullabies and classic songs at Lollapalooza
- Matt Damon talks possible next Bourne film: 'It's definitely open'
- Fred Armisen to guest on 'Son of Zorn'
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets