He played London’s swinging golden boy in Michelangelo Antonioni’s 1966 hit Blow-Up, Dildano in the campy Barbarella, and the bad-guy Cassius in Ridley Scott’s 2000 epic Gladiator. But David Hemmings, 62, who died of a heart attack Dec. 3, while shooting Samantha’s Child with Heather Graham in Romania, was also at home behind the camera, amassing an impressive list of TV directing and producing credits from The A-Team to Quantum Leap.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Final Five gymnastics team will present at the VMAs
- 'The Girl on the Train' switch from London to New York explained
- Beyoncé remembers Aaliyah with throwback VMAs video
- Homeland Security investigating Leslie Jones website hack
- Kings of Leon set release date for new album 'Walls'
- HBO to air Tracey Ullman sketch series, T.J. Miller stand-up special
- Britney Spears had never seen Carpool Karaoke before segment