He played London’s swinging golden boy in Michelangelo Antonioni’s 1966 hit Blow-Up, Dildano in the campy Barbarella, and the bad-guy Cassius in Ridley Scott’s 2000 epic Gladiator. But David Hemmings, 62, who died of a heart attack Dec. 3, while shooting Samantha’s Child with Heather Graham in Romania, was also at home behind the camera, amassing an impressive list of TV directing and producing credits from The A-Team to Quantum Leap.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair