He played London’s swinging golden boy in Michelangelo Antonioni’s 1966 hit Blow-Up, Dildano in the campy Barbarella, and the bad-guy Cassius in Ridley Scott’s 2000 epic Gladiator. But David Hemmings, 62, who died of a heart attack Dec. 3, while shooting Samantha’s Child with Heather Graham in Romania, was also at home behind the camera, amassing an impressive list of TV directing and producing credits from The A-Team to Quantum Leap.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take