He played London’s swinging golden boy in Michelangelo Antonioni’s 1966 hit Blow-Up, Dildano in the campy Barbarella, and the bad-guy Cassius in Ridley Scott’s 2000 epic Gladiator. But David Hemmings, 62, who died of a heart attack Dec. 3, while shooting Samantha’s Child with Heather Graham in Romania, was also at home behind the camera, amassing an impressive list of TV directing and producing credits from The A-Team to Quantum Leap.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Jurassic World' dino Indominus Rex: Director Colin Trevorrow gives us the lowdown
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- Josh Duggar: Eye on awkward joke in clip
- Rob Thomas returns with new single 'Trust You,' shares details of new album
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Will Stannis make the sacrifice on 'Game of Thrones'?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!