Who’s spent a summer in northern Minnesota? It’s positively gorgeous up there in canoe country, what with the lake breezes and silver waterfalls and singing loons and acres of dewy green. Brandenburg’s latest photo collection offers definitive proof of the season’s charms. Using a fancy digital camera and the conceit of taking one great picture a day all summer long, he captures a time and place in its most extraordinary raiment, exactly as he did in Chased by the Light, his 1998 book about a Minnesota autumn.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Why J.J. Abrams was nervous to screen 'The Force Awakens' for Disney brass
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Alex Pettyfer talks 'Magic Mike': 'Channing Tatum does not like me'
- Benny Boom in talks to step in as director of Tupac biopic
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song