Who’s spent a summer in northern Minnesota? It’s positively gorgeous up there in canoe country, what with the lake breezes and silver waterfalls and singing loons and acres of dewy green. Brandenburg’s latest photo collection offers definitive proof of the season’s charms. Using a fancy digital camera and the conceit of taking one great picture a day all summer long, he captures a time and place in its most extraordinary raiment, exactly as he did in Chased by the Light, his 1998 book about a Minnesota autumn.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Ninja Warrior': Watch Jessie Graff's historic Stage 1 finish
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season