Who’s spent a summer in northern Minnesota? It’s positively gorgeous up there in canoe country, what with the lake breezes and silver waterfalls and singing loons and acres of dewy green. Brandenburg’s latest photo collection offers definitive proof of the season’s charms. Using a fancy digital camera and the conceit of taking one great picture a day all summer long, he captures a time and place in its most extraordinary raiment, exactly as he did in Chased by the Light, his 1998 book about a Minnesota autumn.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lorde got everyone to sign her cast at the Met Gala
- Sinead O'Connor: Talk of Prince's unreleased material is 'uncouth'
- 'Twilight' author Stephenie Meyer casts her new YA film franchise
- Jennifer Hudson tweets, deletes reaction to Tony Awards snub
- 'Independence Day 2' video shows 20 years of alternate Earth history
- Jimmy Kimmel to guest-host 'Live' with Kelly Ripa
- What to Watch Tuesday: Person of Interest kicks off its final season
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast