Who’s spent a summer in northern Minnesota? It’s positively gorgeous up there in canoe country, what with the lake breezes and silver waterfalls and singing loons and acres of dewy green. Brandenburg’s latest photo collection offers definitive proof of the season’s charms. Using a fancy digital camera and the conceit of taking one great picture a day all summer long, he captures a time and place in its most extraordinary raiment, exactly as he did in Chased by the Light, his 1998 book about a Minnesota autumn.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pentatonix announce 2016 world tour dates
- 'Finding Dory' plays hide-and-seek in four new posters
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See 'Arrow' star Colton Haynes on 'The Grinder'
- 'Final Fantasy IX' now available on mobile devices
- 'The Division' open beta coming to Xbox One, PS4, PC
- 'Star Trek' TV series signs Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- See Taylor Swift go behind the scenes of 'Out of the Woods' video