Ah, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow…and catch your no-good, lyin’-ass husband cheating! And the other woman serves him with a paternity suit during your dinner party! Or at least that’s what happens in Eric Jerome Dickey’s latest drama-filled novel, Naughty or Nice, which follows the exploits of three L.A. sisters and the men who love them (or at least sleep with them a lot). Soap operatics aside, Dickey is adept at capturing the complex sisterly bond – and knows enough about a woman’s mind to make a plot point revolving around Blahniks completely believable.
Naughty or NiceAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...Naughty or NiceFictionEric Jerome DickeyAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...2003-12-19E.P. Dutton
Genre: Fiction; Author: Eric Jerome Dickey; Publisher: E.P. Dutton
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996