Ah, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow…and catch your no-good, lyin’-ass husband cheating! And the other woman serves him with a paternity suit during your dinner party! Or at least that’s what happens in Eric Jerome Dickey’s latest drama-filled novel, Naughty or Nice, which follows the exploits of three L.A. sisters and the men who love them (or at least sleep with them a lot). Soap operatics aside, Dickey is adept at capturing the complex sisterly bond – and knows enough about a woman’s mind to make a plot point revolving around Blahniks completely believable.
Naughty or NiceAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...Naughty or NiceFictionEric Jerome DickeyAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...2003-12-19E.P. Dutton
Genre: Fiction; Author: Eric Jerome Dickey; Publisher: E.P. Dutton
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated