Ah, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow…and catch your no-good, lyin’-ass husband cheating! And the other woman serves him with a paternity suit during your dinner party! Or at least that’s what happens in Eric Jerome Dickey’s latest drama-filled novel, Naughty or Nice, which follows the exploits of three L.A. sisters and the men who love them (or at least sleep with them a lot). Soap operatics aside, Dickey is adept at capturing the complex sisterly bond – and knows enough about a woman’s mind to make a plot point revolving around Blahniks completely believable.
Naughty or NiceAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...Naughty or NiceFictionEric Jerome DickeyAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...2003-12-19E.P. Dutton
Genre: Fiction; Author: Eric Jerome Dickey; Publisher: E.P. Dutton
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Steve-O sentenced to 30 days in jail following SeaWorld protest
- Zachary Levi talks 'Heroes Reborn' while playing 'Goldeneye' for Q&Play
- Daniel Craig says he'd only play Bond again 'for the money’
- Lady Gaga is ready for the 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere
- See legendary 'Star Wars' artist Drew Struzan's poster for 'Tales of Halloween'
- 'Power Rangers' has found its Pink Ranger
- 'Originals' star Phoebe Tonkin previews Hayley's revenge, wolf-spooning with Jackson