Ah, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow…and catch your no-good, lyin’-ass husband cheating! And the other woman serves him with a paternity suit during your dinner party! Or at least that’s what happens in Eric Jerome Dickey’s latest drama-filled novel, Naughty or Nice, which follows the exploits of three L.A. sisters and the men who love them (or at least sleep with them a lot). Soap operatics aside, Dickey is adept at capturing the complex sisterly bond – and knows enough about a woman’s mind to make a plot point revolving around Blahniks completely believable.
Naughty or NiceAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...Naughty or NiceFictionEric Jerome DickeyAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...2003-12-19E.P. Dutton
Genre: Fiction; Author: Eric Jerome Dickey; Publisher: E.P. Dutton
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'