Ah, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow…and catch your no-good, lyin’-ass husband cheating! And the other woman serves him with a paternity suit during your dinner party! Or at least that’s what happens in Eric Jerome Dickey’s latest drama-filled novel, Naughty or Nice, which follows the exploits of three L.A. sisters and the men who love them (or at least sleep with them a lot). Soap operatics aside, Dickey is adept at capturing the complex sisterly bond – and knows enough about a woman’s mind to make a plot point revolving around Blahniks completely believable.
Naughty or NiceAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...Naughty or NiceFictionEric Jerome DickeyAh, the holidays, the time of year when you gaily shop for gifts, frolic in the snow...and catch your no-good, lyin'-ass husband cheating! And the other...2003-12-19E.P. Dutton
Genre: Fiction; Author: Eric Jerome Dickey; Publisher: E.P. Dutton
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Spend a day with Ryan Gosling on 'Blade Runner' set for a good cause
- Lethal Weapon ratings edge ahead of Designated Survivor
- 'Survivor': Mari says 'it hurts to see Hannah swayed in that way'
- Idina Menzel on gay Elsa campaign: 'I think it's a wonderful idea'
- 'Supernatural' to channel 'Spinal Tap' for rock 'n' roll-centric episodes
- Sandra Oh returns to ABC — but not on THAT show
- Stephen Colbert praises Elizabeth Warren, slams Wells Fargo CEO