Amanda Peet went straight to her Something’s Gotta Give costar Diane Keaton for advice on her next project – a film with Woody Allen. ”She told me just not to be too fussy,” said Peet on the red carpet Dec. 8.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing
- See Slash play the national anthem with USC's marching band