Crafted with an artistic flair seldom seen in newer games, this adventure plays like an Indiana Jones movie infused with the acrobatic grace of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Caught in a booby-trapped palace, you play a medieval adventurer possessing an impressive skill set. The most innovative feature, however, is a rewind mode that lets you turn back the clock to undo the kinds of mistakes that would normally lead to a Game Over. Such forward-thinking ideas have paid off royally: This Prince is a worthy heir to the best-videogame throne.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!