Crafted with an artistic flair seldom seen in newer games, this adventure plays like an Indiana Jones movie infused with the acrobatic grace of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Caught in a booby-trapped palace, you play a medieval adventurer possessing an impressive skill set. The most innovative feature, however, is a rewind mode that lets you turn back the clock to undo the kinds of mistakes that would normally lead to a Game Over. Such forward-thinking ideas have paid off royally: This Prince is a worthy heir to the best-videogame throne.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'