Crafted with an artistic flair seldom seen in newer games, this adventure plays like an Indiana Jones movie infused with the acrobatic grace of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Caught in a booby-trapped palace, you play a medieval adventurer possessing an impressive skill set. The most innovative feature, however, is a rewind mode that lets you turn back the clock to undo the kinds of mistakes that would normally lead to a Game Over. Such forward-thinking ideas have paid off royally: This Prince is a worthy heir to the best-videogame throne.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Jack Nicholson 'reacts' to Jared Leto as the Joker
- Chris Evans says 'Avengers: Infinity War' will shoot over nine months
- Tonys '15: Chenoweth, Cumming to host
- 'Lord of the Rings' cinematographer dies at 59
- Tony Awards 2015 nominations are in: Click in and refresh as we update with the full list
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder