Crafted with an artistic flair seldom seen in newer games, this adventure plays like an Indiana Jones movie infused with the acrobatic grace of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Caught in a booby-trapped palace, you play a medieval adventurer possessing an impressive skill set. The most innovative feature, however, is a rewind mode that lets you turn back the clock to undo the kinds of mistakes that would normally lead to a Game Over. Such forward-thinking ideas have paid off royally: This Prince is a worthy heir to the best-videogame throne.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist