Everybody loves writing kids’ books, especially celebrities. Hot on Madonna’s and Seinfeld’s trail, Romano will write ”Raymie, Dickie, and the Bean: Why I Love and Hate My Brothers,” due next fall.
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'
- A breakdown of the 13 most absurd moments in the 'Rocky IV' training montages
- Anne Hathaway is pregnant
- New look at 'Batman v Superman' will debut during 'Gotham' fall finale
- Daniel Radcliffe says he was 'not wanking' on set of 'Harry Potter'
- Matthew Weiner will direct an episode of 'Orange is the New Black'