Things have already gotten real for the cast of MTV’s Real World: San Diego. First, cast member Robin spent Sept. 4 in the clink after a scrape with a Marine – and you’ve got to wonder if every scratch and punch was caught on tape. Then on Nov. 18, local police issued a search warrant (below) and seized videotapes, bedding, and DNA samples from the show’s swanky waterfront home after a 22-year-old woman not associated with the program alleged she’d been raped by a cast member’s acquaintance inside the MTV crib three days earlier. Though Bunim-Murray Productions remains mum on whether cameras filmed the incident (and if the scandals will be part of the life-in-a-fishbowl series when it airs Jan. 6), a rep for the Real World pooh-bahs will confirm that ”no cast or crew members are suspected in the investigation.”
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hear the DJDS remix of 'Trust in Me' from 'The Jungle Book' soundtrack
- Jordan Peele on working with 'the cutest cat of all time' in 'Keanu'
- See the new trailer for 'Puerto Ricans in Paris'
- 'Preacher': See new photos for AMC's comic book adaptation
- Will Ferrell 'not pursuing' role in Ronald Reagan Alzheimer's film
- 'Game of Thrones': Sam and Gilly 'setting out on their own path'
- Justin Timberlake gets in on the 'it's gonna be May' meme
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch