Things have already gotten real for the cast of MTV’s Real World: San Diego. First, cast member Robin spent Sept. 4 in the clink after a scrape with a Marine – and you’ve got to wonder if every scratch and punch was caught on tape. Then on Nov. 18, local police issued a search warrant (below) and seized videotapes, bedding, and DNA samples from the show’s swanky waterfront home after a 22-year-old woman not associated with the program alleged she’d been raped by a cast member’s acquaintance inside the MTV crib three days earlier. Though Bunim-Murray Productions remains mum on whether cameras filmed the incident (and if the scandals will be part of the life-in-a-fishbowl series when it airs Jan. 6), a rep for the Real World pooh-bahs will confirm that ”no cast or crew members are suspected in the investigation.”
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt