Things have already gotten real for the cast of MTV’s Real World: San Diego. First, cast member Robin spent Sept. 4 in the clink after a scrape with a Marine – and you’ve got to wonder if every scratch and punch was caught on tape. Then on Nov. 18, local police issued a search warrant (below) and seized videotapes, bedding, and DNA samples from the show’s swanky waterfront home after a 22-year-old woman not associated with the program alleged she’d been raped by a cast member’s acquaintance inside the MTV crib three days earlier. Though Bunim-Murray Productions remains mum on whether cameras filmed the incident (and if the scandals will be part of the life-in-a-fishbowl series when it airs Jan. 6), a rep for the Real World pooh-bahs will confirm that ”no cast or crew members are suspected in the investigation.”
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Mother’s Day' trailer is the mother lode of Garry Marshall concoctions
- See the first trailer for Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Dallas'
- Ewan McGregor becomes a spy in 'Our Kind of Traitor' trailer
- 'Walking Dead' creator Robert Kirkman says the Morgan-Carol conflict 'is only beginning'
- New 'Star Wars' LEGO series heading to Disney XD
- How many of the bestselling albums of the past 25 years do you own?
- Kevin Costner has Ryan Reynolds' memories in 'Criminal' trailer