Things have already gotten real for the cast of MTV’s Real World: San Diego. First, cast member Robin spent Sept. 4 in the clink after a scrape with a Marine – and you’ve got to wonder if every scratch and punch was caught on tape. Then on Nov. 18, local police issued a search warrant (below) and seized videotapes, bedding, and DNA samples from the show’s swanky waterfront home after a 22-year-old woman not associated with the program alleged she’d been raped by a cast member’s acquaintance inside the MTV crib three days earlier. Though Bunim-Murray Productions remains mum on whether cameras filmed the incident (and if the scandals will be part of the life-in-a-fishbowl series when it airs Jan. 6), a rep for the Real World pooh-bahs will confirm that ”no cast or crew members are suspected in the investigation.”
Posted December 19 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Zombeavers' director tackles horror-movie tropes with phony preview for 'The Drone'
- David 'Bitch Waffle' Spade stars in new 'Joe Dirt 2' trailer: Watch
- Bethesda teases return of 'Fallout'
- Kristin Chenoweth juggles hosting the Tony Awards and being nominated: 'It's a whole ball of wax'
- TV Land is developing a comedy inspired by 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kyle Richards
- Is a bad original film better than an okay sequel?
Stormtrooper snow angels? Superhero graffiti war? Daniel Picard's 'Figure Fantasy' photos play with pop culture