This year, you could promise the family a cross-country road trip. But Rajs’ assemblage of panoramic American vistas might be the next best thing to actually hitting the highways and seeing the fruited plains and amber waves. Pressed onto pages as big as the windshield on a Harley and introduced by Walter Cronkite, the strikingly reproduced photos glorify mountain towns and city skylines, apple trees and cranberry bogs, White Sands and the Badlands, state fairs and Amish farms, sunflowers and rainbows. Yakov Smirnoff was right: what a country!
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation