Martin Lawrence and Will Smith resume their 1995 rat-a-tat banter as partners on an elite Miami police task force, this time trailing a Cuban overlord smuggling Ecstasy Stateside. While it’s easy to nitpick about the needless destruction, flimsy plot, and gratuitous T&A in Bad Boys II, who are we kidding? It’s a Michael Bay/Jerry Bruckheimer wham-bang rendition of guys with guns gone wild, and boy, do they deliver. EXTRAS There are production diaries and a featurette that breaks down the action sequences, including a funny bit on the care taken to preserve a $300,000 Ferrari during the causeway pileup, only to have Lawrence ding the door on a pole afterward.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy; Starring: Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, Joe Pantoliano, Theresa Randle, Gabrielle Union; Director: Michael Bay; Author: John Lee Hancock, Ron Shelton, Jerry Stahl; Producer (person): Jerry Bruckheimer; Producer (group): Jerry Bruckheimer Films; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 144; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted December 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Marvel's Jessica Jones is 'incredibly flawed'
- Want to buy Jesse's 'Breaking Bad' house?
- 'Outlander' exclusive: King Louis XV cast for season 2
- Matthew Broderick joins Broadway's dog play, Sylvia
- Hunter S. Thompson talks outlaws and Hell's Angels in new 'Blank on Blank' clip
- Get a first look at NBC’s new thriller 'Blindspot'
- Little Mix give Whitney Houston and Jason Derulo an awesome gospel-style mash up
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!