Martin Lawrence and Will Smith resume their 1995 rat-a-tat banter as partners on an elite Miami police task force, this time trailing a Cuban overlord smuggling Ecstasy Stateside. While it’s easy to nitpick about the needless destruction, flimsy plot, and gratuitous T&A in Bad Boys II, who are we kidding? It’s a Michael Bay/Jerry Bruckheimer wham-bang rendition of guys with guns gone wild, and boy, do they deliver. EXTRAS There are production diaries and a featurette that breaks down the action sequences, including a funny bit on the care taken to preserve a $300,000 Ferrari during the causeway pileup, only to have Lawrence ding the door on a pole afterward.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy; Starring: Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, Joe Pantoliano, Theresa Randle, Gabrielle Union; Director: Michael Bay; Author: John Lee Hancock, Ron Shelton, Jerry Stahl; Producer (person): Jerry Bruckheimer; Producer (group): Jerry Bruckheimer Films; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 144; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted December 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the exclusive first image of Bruce Campbell in 'Ash vs. Evil Dead'
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO reveals awesome toy line for grown-ups
- Kim Kardashian says you can call her a feminist
- Macy's dumps Donald Trump too
- Joss Stone shares video for 'The Answer,' dishes about new album
- Lionsgate to produce 'Monopoly' movie, 'Truman Show' writer penning script
- Roselyn Sanchez says husband helped her dump Trump
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!