Martin Lawrence and Will Smith resume their 1995 rat-a-tat banter as partners on an elite Miami police task force, this time trailing a Cuban overlord smuggling Ecstasy Stateside. While it’s easy to nitpick about the needless destruction, flimsy plot, and gratuitous T&A in Bad Boys II, who are we kidding? It’s a Michael Bay/Jerry Bruckheimer wham-bang rendition of guys with guns gone wild, and boy, do they deliver. EXTRAS There are production diaries and a featurette that breaks down the action sequences, including a funny bit on the care taken to preserve a $300,000 Ferrari during the causeway pileup, only to have Lawrence ding the door on a pole afterward.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy; Starring: Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, Joe Pantoliano, Theresa Randle, Gabrielle Union; Director: Michael Bay; Author: John Lee Hancock, Ron Shelton, Jerry Stahl; Producer (person): Jerry Bruckheimer; Producer (group): Jerry Bruckheimer Films; Release Date Wide: 07/18/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 144; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted December 23 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!