After this weekend’s notorious 55-hour marriage to Jason Allan Alexander, is Britney Spears ready to return to Vegas for another quickie? That is, a cameo role as herself in an upcoming episode of NBC’s new series ”Las Vegas.” TV Guide Online reports that the network was courting her for a guest spot well before her marital misadventure with her hometown pal, which began Saturday morning in a Vegas chapel and ended two days later with an annulment in a Vegas courtroom. ”We’re actively trying to get her to come on, because she loves the show,” executive producer Gary Scott Thompson told TV Guide. ”But then her little weekend [wedding] happened, and we kind of went, ‘I don’t know if she’s gonna want to do ”Vegas” anymore.”’ Maybe the producers can find someone else; we hear Michael Jackson likes to spend time in Vegas too.
Posted January 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jeff Probst reveals the players he's surprised got voted into 'Survivor'
- Michael Jordan's 'Space Jam' uniform heading for auction
- Get lost in Hippo Campus' new tune 'The Halocline'
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift continued their VMAs love fest on Twitter
- Lena Dunham publishes first short story in newsletter's fiction issue
- Jewel moves forward by looking back on 'Picking Up The Pieces'
- Edgar Wright pays tribute to Wes Craven
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!