After this weekend’s notorious 55-hour marriage to Jason Allan Alexander, is Britney Spears ready to return to Vegas for another quickie? That is, a cameo role as herself in an upcoming episode of NBC’s new series ”Las Vegas.” TV Guide Online reports that the network was courting her for a guest spot well before her marital misadventure with her hometown pal, which began Saturday morning in a Vegas chapel and ended two days later with an annulment in a Vegas courtroom. ”We’re actively trying to get her to come on, because she loves the show,” executive producer Gary Scott Thompson told TV Guide. ”But then her little weekend [wedding] happened, and we kind of went, ‘I don’t know if she’s gonna want to do ”Vegas” anymore.”’ Maybe the producers can find someone else; we hear Michael Jackson likes to spend time in Vegas too.
Posted January 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Criminal Minds': Thomas Gibson returns for premiere
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?