After this weekend’s notorious 55-hour marriage to Jason Allan Alexander, is Britney Spears ready to return to Vegas for another quickie? That is, a cameo role as herself in an upcoming episode of NBC’s new series ”Las Vegas.” TV Guide Online reports that the network was courting her for a guest spot well before her marital misadventure with her hometown pal, which began Saturday morning in a Vegas chapel and ended two days later with an annulment in a Vegas courtroom. ”We’re actively trying to get her to come on, because she loves the show,” executive producer Gary Scott Thompson told TV Guide. ”But then her little weekend [wedding] happened, and we kind of went, ‘I don’t know if she’s gonna want to do ”Vegas” anymore.”’ Maybe the producers can find someone else; we hear Michael Jackson likes to spend time in Vegas too.
Posted January 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dorothy and the gang get a 'high-fashion' upgrade for 'The Wiz Live!'
- Taylor Swift and Idris Elba among 2016 Met Gala co-chairs
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' scores full season order
- Sarah Silverman opens up about battling depression
- Kate Winslet to star as famed muse and photographer Lee Miller
- See the first teaser for the Jesse Owens biopic
- Vin Diesel breaks free of his chains in new 'Last Witch Hunter' clip
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6