After this weekend’s notorious 55-hour marriage to Jason Allan Alexander, is Britney Spears ready to return to Vegas for another quickie? That is, a cameo role as herself in an upcoming episode of NBC’s new series ”Las Vegas.” TV Guide Online reports that the network was courting her for a guest spot well before her marital misadventure with her hometown pal, which began Saturday morning in a Vegas chapel and ended two days later with an annulment in a Vegas courtroom. ”We’re actively trying to get her to come on, because she loves the show,” executive producer Gary Scott Thompson told TV Guide. ”But then her little weekend [wedding] happened, and we kind of went, ‘I don’t know if she’s gonna want to do ”Vegas” anymore.”’ Maybe the producers can find someone else; we hear Michael Jackson likes to spend time in Vegas too.
Posted January 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- #FeudSeason2: 9 showdowns Ryan Murphy should tackle next
- Adam McKay to direct fallen superhero story 'Irredeemable' for Fox
- Andrew McMahon reacts to possible Something Corporate reunion
- What to Watch Thursday: Olivia Colman, Julian Barratt star in 'Flowers'
- The Must List: 'The Good Wife' goes out in top form, Drake gets groovy
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: Rory and Logan reunite in new photo
- I'm watching 'Dance Moms' with my 8-year-old twin daughters: Episode 18