After this weekend’s notorious 55-hour marriage to Jason Allan Alexander, is Britney Spears ready to return to Vegas for another quickie? That is, a cameo role as herself in an upcoming episode of NBC’s new series ”Las Vegas.” TV Guide Online reports that the network was courting her for a guest spot well before her marital misadventure with her hometown pal, which began Saturday morning in a Vegas chapel and ended two days later with an annulment in a Vegas courtroom. ”We’re actively trying to get her to come on, because she loves the show,” executive producer Gary Scott Thompson told TV Guide. ”But then her little weekend [wedding] happened, and we kind of went, ‘I don’t know if she’s gonna want to do ”Vegas” anymore.”’ Maybe the producers can find someone else; we hear Michael Jackson likes to spend time in Vegas too.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'We aren't perfect, but we are determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'