After this weekend’s notorious 55-hour marriage to Jason Allan Alexander, is Britney Spears ready to return to Vegas for another quickie? That is, a cameo role as herself in an upcoming episode of NBC’s new series ”Las Vegas.” TV Guide Online reports that the network was courting her for a guest spot well before her marital misadventure with her hometown pal, which began Saturday morning in a Vegas chapel and ended two days later with an annulment in a Vegas courtroom. ”We’re actively trying to get her to come on, because she loves the show,” executive producer Gary Scott Thompson told TV Guide. ”But then her little weekend [wedding] happened, and we kind of went, ‘I don’t know if she’s gonna want to do ”Vegas” anymore.”’ Maybe the producers can find someone else; we hear Michael Jackson likes to spend time in Vegas too.
Posted January 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Edward Norton stars in John Oliver's fake movie about infrastructure
- Adam Sandler has sole in exclusive clip from The Cobbler
- Klingande drops new track, chats tropical house, festival season and what 'Klingande' means
- From People: Maggie Smith on those Downton Abbey rumors
- Clive Owen to make Broadway debut
- 'Bates Motel' season 3 exclusive clip lets Norman go full 'Psycho'
- Pharrell reveals why he chose Lionel Richie to mentor his Voice team -- exclusive