With a shortened ”Friends” season this year (just 18 episodes), who gets to decide how NBC will fill time until the series’ final episodes, which the network is saving for April and May? As it turns out, you do. In a joint statement released on Thursday, NBC, ”Friends” production house Warner Bros. Television, and AOL announced that fans will get to pick six favorite ”Friends” reruns to air in the show’s Thursday slot during March and April. (AOL, Warner Bros. Television, and EW.com are all owned by Time Warner.) Fans can choose from among 40 of the 200-plus episodes from across all 10 seasons, and NBC will count down the six top vote-getters week by week from March 4 until April 8. You can vote until Feb. 1 at AOL Keyword: Friends or at AIM.com. Our personal favorite: the one where Ross and Rachel have a sex-related misunderstanding, which inspires Chandler to make a sarcastic comment.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!