With a shortened ”Friends” season this year (just 18 episodes), who gets to decide how NBC will fill time until the series’ final episodes, which the network is saving for April and May? As it turns out, you do. In a joint statement released on Thursday, NBC, ”Friends” production house Warner Bros. Television, and AOL announced that fans will get to pick six favorite ”Friends” reruns to air in the show’s Thursday slot during March and April. (AOL, Warner Bros. Television, and EW.com are all owned by Time Warner.) Fans can choose from among 40 of the 200-plus episodes from across all 10 seasons, and NBC will count down the six top vote-getters week by week from March 4 until April 8. You can vote until Feb. 1 at AOL Keyword: Friends or at AIM.com. Our personal favorite: the one where Ross and Rachel have a sex-related misunderstanding, which inspires Chandler to make a sarcastic comment.
Posted January 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!