Why do you think the American Pie films strike a chord? There are characters you really love. By the third movie, when Stifler’s eating dog poop, you can root for him because you love him so much. Which of your American Wedding castmates were at your real-life wedding in October? Just January Jones, who played my sister. It was very small, so a lot of people got nixed. Jason Biggs gave me hell for not being invited. Your favorite moments during filming? Working with Eugene Levy and Fred Willard, I was in hog heaven. I threatened to kidnap them and put them in my basement and make them teach me everything they know. The secret to comedy? I just try to be in the moment and never comment on the fact that it’s funny. If you watch a sitcom on mute, you have no idea when the good actors are telling a joke. American Wedding (Unrated/R, 104 mins., 2003, Universal) hits stores Jan. 2.
Posted January 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'