Why do you think the American Pie films strike a chord? There are characters you really love. By the third movie, when Stifler’s eating dog poop, you can root for him because you love him so much. Which of your American Wedding castmates were at your real-life wedding in October? Just January Jones, who played my sister. It was very small, so a lot of people got nixed. Jason Biggs gave me hell for not being invited. Your favorite moments during filming? Working with Eugene Levy and Fred Willard, I was in hog heaven. I threatened to kidnap them and put them in my basement and make them teach me everything they know. The secret to comedy? I just try to be in the moment and never comment on the fact that it’s funny. If you watch a sitcom on mute, you have no idea when the good actors are telling a joke. American Wedding (Unrated/R, 104 mins., 2003, Universal) hits stores Jan. 2.
Posted January 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum
- CineFix ranks the 10 best final film shots of all time
- 'Project Runway Junior' winner gives advice to the adults