Why do you think the American Pie films strike a chord? There are characters you really love. By the third movie, when Stifler’s eating dog poop, you can root for him because you love him so much. Which of your American Wedding castmates were at your real-life wedding in October? Just January Jones, who played my sister. It was very small, so a lot of people got nixed. Jason Biggs gave me hell for not being invited. Your favorite moments during filming? Working with Eugene Levy and Fred Willard, I was in hog heaven. I threatened to kidnap them and put them in my basement and make them teach me everything they know. The secret to comedy? I just try to be in the moment and never comment on the fact that it’s funny. If you watch a sitcom on mute, you have no idea when the good actors are telling a joke. American Wedding (Unrated/R, 104 mins., 2003, Universal) hits stores Jan. 2.
Posted January 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 21 nonfiction books to look forward to this fall
- 'Sherlock' men look stylish in first season 4 photo
- John Krasinski, Stephen Colbert pretend to puke to Shakespeare
- Emeril Lagasse previews 'delicious' new Amazon series, 'Eat the World'
- 'Whose billy goat is this?' guys to sing about other animals
- Seth Meyers: Global warming made Earth 'the Donald Trump of planets'
- ABC renews deal to broadcast the Oscars through 2028