Why do you think the American Pie films strike a chord? There are characters you really love. By the third movie, when Stifler’s eating dog poop, you can root for him because you love him so much. Which of your American Wedding castmates were at your real-life wedding in October? Just January Jones, who played my sister. It was very small, so a lot of people got nixed. Jason Biggs gave me hell for not being invited. Your favorite moments during filming? Working with Eugene Levy and Fred Willard, I was in hog heaven. I threatened to kidnap them and put them in my basement and make them teach me everything they know. The secret to comedy? I just try to be in the moment and never comment on the fact that it’s funny. If you watch a sitcom on mute, you have no idea when the good actors are telling a joke. American Wedding (Unrated/R, 104 mins., 2003, Universal) hits stores Jan. 2.
Posted January 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist