”For six decades I have concentrated on photographing attractive people who were doing attractive things in attractive places,” writes famed snapper Slim Aarons, 79, at the beginning of his new collection, Once Upon a Time. Over the years, Aarons has captured Man Ray at his Paris studio, Joan Collins in bed with her pink poodle, Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull at an Irish mansion, and a decidedly un-PC Hugh Hefner (above) at the Chicago Playboy Club in 1960.
Posted January 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters