”For six decades I have concentrated on photographing attractive people who were doing attractive things in attractive places,” writes famed snapper Slim Aarons, 79, at the beginning of his new collection, Once Upon a Time. Over the years, Aarons has captured Man Ray at his Paris studio, Joan Collins in bed with her pink poodle, Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull at an Irish mansion, and a decidedly un-PC Hugh Hefner (above) at the Chicago Playboy Club in 1960.
Posted January 9 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors