”For six decades I have concentrated on photographing attractive people who were doing attractive things in attractive places,” writes famed snapper Slim Aarons, 79, at the beginning of his new collection, Once Upon a Time. Over the years, Aarons has captured Man Ray at his Paris studio, Joan Collins in bed with her pink poodle, Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull at an Irish mansion, and a decidedly un-PC Hugh Hefner (above) at the Chicago Playboy Club in 1960.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime move 'A Deadly Adoption' (not an April Fools' joke)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!
- 'New Girl' casts Anna George as Cece's mother for season 5