Never before did the query ”Where are they now?” have such a specific answer. For two weeks last year, six sub-C-list celebs – Vanilla Ice, Tammy Faye Messner, Traci Bingham, Erik Estrada, Ron Jeremy, and Trishelle Cannatella (of ”The Real World: Las Vegas”) – moved into a gaudy Los Angeles bungalow. Their mission: shoot season 2 of the WB’s ”The Surreal Life” (debuts Jan. 11, 9 p.m.), which in its first outing made housemates out of MC Hammer and Emmanuel Lewis. Cannatella dished with EW.com about the five housemates with whom she shared a 16th minute of fame.
(The Surreal Life: Justin Lubin/The WB)
Posted January 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Hannibal' star Hugh Dancy cast in new Hulu series
- Chris Hardwick auditions for 'Fantastic Five,' powers include being a good hugger
- Lifetime to air Jackson family reality series
- Rooster McConaughey says his brother Matthew is welcome on his new show
- Josh Gad says the 'Angry Birds' movie is ‘unexpectedly smart'
- Tim McGraw drops first single from new album
- Seth Meyers plays 'Fortune Cookie or True Detective Quote' on 'Late Night'