Never before did the query ”Where are they now?” have such a specific answer. For two weeks last year, six sub-C-list celebs – Vanilla Ice, Tammy Faye Messner, Traci Bingham, Erik Estrada, Ron Jeremy, and Trishelle Cannatella (of ”The Real World: Las Vegas”) – moved into a gaudy Los Angeles bungalow. Their mission: shoot season 2 of the WB’s ”The Surreal Life” (debuts Jan. 11, 9 p.m.), which in its first outing made housemates out of MC Hammer and Emmanuel Lewis. Cannatella dished with EW.com about the five housemates with whom she shared a 16th minute of fame.
(The Surreal Life: Justin Lubin/The WB)
Posted January 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Demi Lovato helps launch new mental health campaign
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' just got even easier
- Aziz Ansari explains upcoming book Modern Romance in 'nice huge Twitter rant'
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call it quits
- Science nerds can apply for a 'Big Bang Theory' scholarship at UCLA
- Giorgio Moroder compacts his entire album into one music video
- NBC announces casting call for Dorothy in 'The Wiz Live!'