Never before did the query ”Where are they now?” have such a specific answer. For two weeks last year, six sub-C-list celebs – Vanilla Ice, Tammy Faye Messner, Traci Bingham, Erik Estrada, Ron Jeremy, and Trishelle Cannatella (of ”The Real World: Las Vegas”) – moved into a gaudy Los Angeles bungalow. Their mission: shoot season 2 of the WB’s ”The Surreal Life” (debuts Jan. 11, 9 p.m.), which in its first outing made housemates out of MC Hammer and Emmanuel Lewis. Cannatella dished with EW.com about the five housemates with whom she shared a 16th minute of fame.
(The Surreal Life: Justin Lubin/The WB)
Posted January 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy' renewed up for second season — exclusive
- Ben Affleck's Batman had to be a hulking 'tower of muscle'
- Brian Regan's nerves got the best of him during one of his first big shows
- CBS cancels 'Extant,' developing new Halle Berry project
- Stephenie Meyer has no plans to release 'Midnight Sun' after EL James' 'Grey'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' had the highest rated first season in cable history
- New York Comic-Con: Clark Gregg teases 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' & 'Civil War' connection