Ashton Kutcher said recently that he has no plans to wed squeeze Demi Moore, but his ex-girlfriend and ”Just Married” costar, Brittany Murphy, will soon walk down the aisle. People.com reports that the 26-year-old actress is getting hitched to Jeff Kwatinetz, the talent manager who runs Hollywood management firm The Firm. The pair started dating last spring, after the breakup of Murphy and Kutcher’s months-long romance. Kwatinetz, 34, popped the question to Murphy last Friday at a silent-movie theater in Los Angeles, People reports. No word on when or where the pair will wed, though we do know about the engagement ring. ”Jeff was looking for something cool, big, flawless and old,” jeweler Neil Lane tells People. ”And he ended up getting all four – a big ol’ rock that was flawless, just like Brittany.”
Posted January 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- Director John Carpenter pays tribute to the late Wes Craven
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!