Ashton Kutcher said recently that he has no plans to wed squeeze Demi Moore, but his ex-girlfriend and ”Just Married” costar, Brittany Murphy, will soon walk down the aisle. People.com reports that the 26-year-old actress is getting hitched to Jeff Kwatinetz, the talent manager who runs Hollywood management firm The Firm. The pair started dating last spring, after the breakup of Murphy and Kutcher’s months-long romance. Kwatinetz, 34, popped the question to Murphy last Friday at a silent-movie theater in Los Angeles, People reports. No word on when or where the pair will wed, though we do know about the engagement ring. ”Jeff was looking for something cool, big, flawless and old,” jeweler Neil Lane tells People. ”And he ended up getting all four – a big ol’ rock that was flawless, just like Brittany.”
Posted January 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Sam Raimi on why he likes to torment Bruce Campbell
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 2': Liam Hemsworth in war paint for new Gale poster
- Ed Sullivan Theater gets temporary marquee in preparation for Stephen Colbert
- Alan Taylor says there are answers to 'Terminator Genisys' questions -- they're just not in the movie
- Miguel disses Frank Ocean... again
- Jack White's Dead Weather returns with new album
- Henry Cavill: ‘Batman v Superman' an 'expansion' of 'Man of Steel' world
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!