Ashton Kutcher said recently that he has no plans to wed squeeze Demi Moore, but his ex-girlfriend and ”Just Married” costar, Brittany Murphy, will soon walk down the aisle. People.com reports that the 26-year-old actress is getting hitched to Jeff Kwatinetz, the talent manager who runs Hollywood management firm The Firm. The pair started dating last spring, after the breakup of Murphy and Kutcher’s months-long romance. Kwatinetz, 34, popped the question to Murphy last Friday at a silent-movie theater in Los Angeles, People reports. No word on when or where the pair will wed, though we do know about the engagement ring. ”Jeff was looking for something cool, big, flawless and old,” jeweler Neil Lane tells People. ”And he ended up getting all four – a big ol’ rock that was flawless, just like Brittany.”
Posted January 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'