Ashton Kutcher said recently that he has no plans to wed squeeze Demi Moore, but his ex-girlfriend and ”Just Married” costar, Brittany Murphy, will soon walk down the aisle. People.com reports that the 26-year-old actress is getting hitched to Jeff Kwatinetz, the talent manager who runs Hollywood management firm The Firm. The pair started dating last spring, after the breakup of Murphy and Kutcher’s months-long romance. Kwatinetz, 34, popped the question to Murphy last Friday at a silent-movie theater in Los Angeles, People reports. No word on when or where the pair will wed, though we do know about the engagement ring. ”Jeff was looking for something cool, big, flawless and old,” jeweler Neil Lane tells People. ”And he ended up getting all four – a big ol’ rock that was flawless, just like Brittany.”
Posted January 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'