The rapper’s debut, ”Get Rich or Die Tryin’,” has moved more than 6.4 million copies, making it 2003’s best-selling CD. How will he celebrate? In da club, sipping Bacardi like it’s his birthday.
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale