The rapper’s debut, ”Get Rich or Die Tryin’,” has moved more than 6.4 million copies, making it 2003’s best-selling CD. How will he celebrate? In da club, sipping Bacardi like it’s his birthday.
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Gillian Flynn returns to some 'Dark Places'
- Tony Hale loves, hates Harry Styles in 'The Comment Section' promo
- Meryl Streep took guitar lesson from Neil Young to prep for 'Ricki and the Flash' role
- One Direction give 'Drag me Down' its televised debut
- How Miles Teller got welcomed to the Marvel universe
- Olivia Munn on how Jon Stewart has 'personalized' the news
- 'Walking Dead' star Norman Reedus on 'wild animals' of season 6