The rapper’s debut, ”Get Rich or Die Tryin’,” has moved more than 6.4 million copies, making it 2003’s best-selling CD. How will he celebrate? In da club, sipping Bacardi like it’s his birthday.
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Rashida Jones: Drake's 'Hotline Bling' dance is basically the Carlton
- Eddie Redmayne on trying to find some of 'The Danish Girl' in himself
- Rashida Jones & Jimmy Fallon perform epic holiday song parody medley
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show