The rapper’s debut, ”Get Rich or Die Tryin’,” has moved more than 6.4 million copies, making it 2003’s best-selling CD. How will he celebrate? In da club, sipping Bacardi like it’s his birthday.
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- What to Watch Monday: 'Roots' takes over Memorial Day
- George and Amal Clooney honored for charity work by Pope Francis
- 'Schitt's Creek' cast describtes their show in 30 seconds
- 'Scream' bosses tease season 2: Who's the new killer?
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers