The rapper’s debut, ”Get Rich or Die Tryin’,” has moved more than 6.4 million copies, making it 2003’s best-selling CD. How will he celebrate? In da club, sipping Bacardi like it’s his birthday.
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'