No doubt inspired by Augustine, Rousseau, and Anne Frank, the pop star has inked a deal with the U.K.’s Transworld for a memoir, due this fall. Don’t cry him a river over his ”substantial” advance.
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set