As Aileen Wuornos, the Florida prostitute who murdered seven men, Charlize Theron plays an unredeemable woman with uncompromising reality. That’s a powerful accomplishment, even if the movie, which makes the half-baked suggestion that Aileen is a victim, never figures out what to do with it.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Charlize Theron, Bruce Dern, Christina Ricci, Scott Wilson; Director: Patty Jenkins; Author: Patty Jenkins; Release Date Wide: 01/09/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Newmarket Capital Group
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!