Padded with remixes and cameos, Banner’s third CD of 2003 is a rush release, for sure, but the producer-rapper doesn’t slack off. His Marlboro-scorched bark balances belligerence with sensitive sentiments, while the skeletal beats create a Southern gothic-goes-crunk vibe – they’re spooky and Jeep ready. Worth buying if only for ”The Christmas Song,” possibly the most profane holiday tune of all time.
MTA2: Baptized in Dirty Water Padded with remixes and cameos, Banner's third CD of 2003 is a rush release, for sure, but the producer-rapper doesn't slack off. His Marlboro-scorched...MTA2: Baptized in Dirty Water Padded with remixes and cameos, Banner's third CD of 2003 is a rush release, for sure, but the producer-rapper doesn't slack off. His Marlboro-scorched...2004-01-16
Lead Performer: David Banner; Producer (group): Universal
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new 'Scorch Trials' photo
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Agent Carter,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'You’re the Worst' and more
- Tracy Morgan visits Disney to celebrate daughter's birthday
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!