Padded with remixes and cameos, Banner’s third CD of 2003 is a rush release, for sure, but the producer-rapper doesn’t slack off. His Marlboro-scorched bark balances belligerence with sensitive sentiments, while the skeletal beats create a Southern gothic-goes-crunk vibe – they’re spooky and Jeep ready. Worth buying if only for ”The Christmas Song,” possibly the most profane holiday tune of all time.
MTA2: Baptized in Dirty Water Padded with remixes and cameos, Banner's third CD of 2003 is a rush release, for sure, but the producer-rapper doesn't slack off. His Marlboro-scorched...MTA2: Baptized in Dirty Water Padded with remixes and cameos, Banner's third CD of 2003 is a rush release, for sure, but the producer-rapper doesn't slack off. His Marlboro-scorched...2004-01-16
Lead Performer: David Banner; Producer (group): Universal
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Key & Peele imagine a world without racism in new sketch
- Hot Chocolate singer Errol Brown dies at age 71
- See 'It Follows' star Maika Monroe in 'Echoes of War'
- 'Game of Thrones': Which actor is also the best singer?
- Adele dressed up like George Michael on her birthday
- Charlize Theron reveals all about her ultimate female road warrior in 'Mad Max'
- Phil Rudd's AC/DC bandmates haven't contacted him since his criminal charges
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!