Is shaping up on your 2004 to-do list? Pilates guru Kristin McGee will be your fitness guide – with a backdrop of Arizona mountains and a tranquil trip-hop beat.
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kurt Russell western 'Bone Tomahawk' chosen as Fantastic Fest closing night film
- See EWwy campaign posters for the best comedic actress nominees
- Another 'Black Mass' trailer, another terrifying look at Johnny Depp as Whitey Bulger
- 13 fictional summer camps we wish we could attend
- Cannes fave 'Carol' changes its release date
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' adds Constance Zimmer as Coulson foil
- Broadway play 'Hamilton' will become a book
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!