We’d wear them even if it didn’t mean getting close to Colin Firth. Scarlett Johansson’s baubles in ”Girl With a Pearl Earring” aren’t just for the 17th century. ”More designers are using pearls,” says Robert Artelt of Mikimoto, whose modern version was inspired by the film. ”You’d think [young buyers] would go for something more trendy. But they love the classic design.”
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday