We’d wear them even if it didn’t mean getting close to Colin Firth. Scarlett Johansson’s baubles in ”Girl With a Pearl Earring” aren’t just for the 17th century. ”More designers are using pearls,” says Robert Artelt of Mikimoto, whose modern version was inspired by the film. ”You’d think [young buyers] would go for something more trendy. But they love the classic design.”
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere