We’d wear them even if it didn’t mean getting close to Colin Firth. Scarlett Johansson’s baubles in ”Girl With a Pearl Earring” aren’t just for the 17th century. ”More designers are using pearls,” says Robert Artelt of Mikimoto, whose modern version was inspired by the film. ”You’d think [young buyers] would go for something more trendy. But they love the classic design.”
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'