There’s nothing average about ”Average Joe: Hawaii”’s David Daskal. Whether jumping on a couch, tossing a watermelon into a pool, or reciting ”The Greatest American Hero”’s theme-song lyrics, the former mail sorter and star of a Spanish cell-phone ad (vagabond films.com) has stolen the show. ”I used to watch ‘The Real World’ and think, If I’m ever on a show like that, I’m gonna go nuts,” says Carrot Top’s twin. So how will he outdo himself? ”I hear Def Leppard might tour,” he says. ”If I can sing ‘Foolin” with them, my life will be complete.” The scary part? He’s not f-f-f-foolin’.
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'