There’s nothing average about ”Average Joe: Hawaii”’s David Daskal. Whether jumping on a couch, tossing a watermelon into a pool, or reciting ”The Greatest American Hero”’s theme-song lyrics, the former mail sorter and star of a Spanish cell-phone ad (vagabond films.com) has stolen the show. ”I used to watch ‘The Real World’ and think, If I’m ever on a show like that, I’m gonna go nuts,” says Carrot Top’s twin. So how will he outdo himself? ”I hear Def Leppard might tour,” he says. ”If I can sing ‘Foolin” with them, my life will be complete.” The scary part? He’s not f-f-f-foolin’.
Posted January 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Leonard Nimoy's son launches Kickstarter supporting 'For the Love of Spock' documentary
- Check out Sloane Crosley's trippy animation for 'The Clasp' covers
- A$AP Rocky is basically the biggest artist in the world this week
- 'Jane the Virgin' star Jaime Camil strips down for Emmy campaign
- Jonathan Jackson, Nathan Parsons returning to 'General Hospital'
- Fox News: Two of Josh Duggar's sisters to talk with Megyn Kelly
- Sky Ferreira teases new single 'Guardian': listen