It could be the biggest all-female tour since Lilith Fair. Billboard reports that Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, and Missy Elliott are in final negotiations to put together a concert triple bill. The tour would take the three R&B/hip-hop divas to arenas in about 20 cities this spring. Additional details are still scarce, especially regarding timing. Keys and Elliott have both been busy in recent weeks with video shoots. Just two weeks ago, MTV News quoted a spokesperson at Beyoncé’s label as saying the ”Crazy in Love” singer was setting aside the entire month of March to record a long-awaited Destiny’s Child album with bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. She’ll also be seen singing the national anthem before the Super Bowl on Feb. 1 and probably making several trips to the podium during the Grammys on Feb. 8.
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Matthew Broderick joins Broadway's dog play, Sylvia
- Hunter S. Thompson talks outlaws and Hell's Angels in new 'Blank on Blank' clip
- Get a first look at NBC’s new thriller 'Blindspot'
- Little Mix give Whitney Houston and Jason Derulo an awesome gospel-style mash up
- Tig Notaro joins Twitter ahead of HBO special premiere
- Get an exclusive look at 'Young & Hungry's' summer premiere
- Jeff Nichols' 'Midnight Special' has been pushed to 2016
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!