Swathed in Balenciaga, Sarah Jessica Parker proved that a pregnant star needn’t sacrifice style to hide her bulge from viewers. And now her sitcom colleagues will try to follow her lead. Though Courteney Cox Arquette and Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Cheryl Hines aren’t shooting during their big-bellied months, King of Queens’ Leah Remini and Will & Grace’s Debra Messing (above with Geena Davis) will model the latest in giant purses and loose tops. ”We want to keep Grace as chic as possible,” says costumer Lori Eskowitz-Carter. Over in Queens, where style is relative, says a rep, ”[Leah] will probably stand behind lots of couches.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' What we learned at the Celebration panel
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis on present (two Tribeca films), past ('SNL'), and future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!