Swathed in Balenciaga, Sarah Jessica Parker proved that a pregnant star needn’t sacrifice style to hide her bulge from viewers. And now her sitcom colleagues will try to follow her lead. Though Courteney Cox Arquette and Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Cheryl Hines aren’t shooting during their big-bellied months, King of Queens’ Leah Remini and Will & Grace’s Debra Messing (above with Geena Davis) will model the latest in giant purses and loose tops. ”We want to keep Grace as chic as possible,” says costumer Lori Eskowitz-Carter. Over in Queens, where style is relative, says a rep, ”[Leah] will probably stand behind lots of couches.”
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The View': Rosie Perez says she would return for a 'visit'
- J.K. Rowling sorts James Sirius Potter and Teddy Lupin into Hogwarts houses
- Good news, Leslie Knope: Hillary Clinton is a fan of 'Parks and Rec'
- See a supercut of shrieks from Wes Craven's filmography
- See Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore in 'Miss You Already' trailer
- Zachary Levi will replace Josh Radnor on Broadway
- 'Madam Secretary': Eric Stoltz to play Téa Leoni's brother
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!