Swathed in Balenciaga, Sarah Jessica Parker proved that a pregnant star needn’t sacrifice style to hide her bulge from viewers. And now her sitcom colleagues will try to follow her lead. Though Courteney Cox Arquette and Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Cheryl Hines aren’t shooting during their big-bellied months, King of Queens’ Leah Remini and Will & Grace’s Debra Messing (above with Geena Davis) will model the latest in giant purses and loose tops. ”We want to keep Grace as chic as possible,” says costumer Lori Eskowitz-Carter. Over in Queens, where style is relative, says a rep, ”[Leah] will probably stand behind lots of couches.”
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jessica Williams slams response to Beyoncé Super Bowl performance
- Hear Bon Iver’s unreleased song ‘Haven, Mass’
- Brie Larson doesn't know who won the Super Bowl
- Stephen Colbert airs cut-for-time footage from Key & Peele sketch
- J.K. Rowling helps fan fighting her own 'Dementors'
- Stephen Colbert recreates Ben Carson's debate entrance fail
- See Ben Stiller's parody Super Bowl ad for 'female Viagra'