Swathed in Balenciaga, Sarah Jessica Parker proved that a pregnant star needn’t sacrifice style to hide her bulge from viewers. And now her sitcom colleagues will try to follow her lead. Though Courteney Cox Arquette and Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Cheryl Hines aren’t shooting during their big-bellied months, King of Queens’ Leah Remini and Will & Grace’s Debra Messing (above with Geena Davis) will model the latest in giant purses and loose tops. ”We want to keep Grace as chic as possible,” says costumer Lori Eskowitz-Carter. Over in Queens, where style is relative, says a rep, ”[Leah] will probably stand behind lots of couches.”
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!