In 2003, a new DVD hit the marketplace every 57 minutes and 43 seconds – an increase of 1,880 titles over 2002’s 7,227 record.
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Inside Britney Spears' comeback
- Here's a Vine of all the kids dabbing during the Spelling Bee
- Penelope Cruz and Jimmy Fallon re-team for Dubsmash
- Margot Robbie spoofs 'The Big Short' for Red Nose Day
- 'Orange Is the New Black' cast teases season 4 developments
- Neil Young slams Donald Trump for 'misogyny and racism'
- Rebel Wilson dusts David Schwimmer & James Corden in latest rap battle
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers
- 'Thelma and Louise': Where Are They Now?
- 13 Summer Camps From TV and Movies We Want to Attend