In 2003, a new DVD hit the marketplace every 57 minutes and 43 seconds – an increase of 1,880 titles over 2002’s 7,227 record.
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Rob Reiner blasts Donald Trump for advocating 'White Nationalism'
- 'Hamilton' cast to host voter registration event outside theater
- See an exclusive clip from the award-winning animated film, 'Long Way North'
- 'Peter Rabbit' movie cast confirmed
- Stephen King: 'A Trump presidency scares me more than anything else'
- 'Sherlock' releases season 4 episode titles
- 'Birth of a Nation': Fox Searchlight plans in-theater voter registration