In 2003, a new DVD hit the marketplace every 57 minutes and 43 seconds – an increase of 1,880 titles over 2002’s 7,227 record.
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Box office preview: 'The Jungle Book' to best 'Keanu,' 'Mother’s Day'
- WATCH: Zoë Kravitz on her 'very rare' role in 'Vincent N Roxxy'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' surprise: Sara Ramirez tweets a (final?) goodbye
- Drew Barrymore narrating Ellen DeGeneres' NBC series 'First Dates'
- Patti Smith's 1976 interview gets animated in new Blank on Blank
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Mercedes Mason on possible Ofelia romance
- Tracy Morgan remembers Prince in hilarious as-told-to