This is the game called Goat Invaders: Four college frat pledges do jumping jacks in a hallway as two sadistic frat brothers try to pick them off one by one with a football to the head. It’s one of the harrowing scenes from the spring’s most promising memoir, Goat, 27-year-old Brad Land’s account of his hazing at a South Carolina university.
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50