This is the game called Goat Invaders: Four college frat pledges do jumping jacks in a hallway as two sadistic frat brothers try to pick them off one by one with a football to the head. It’s one of the harrowing scenes from the spring’s most promising memoir, Goat, 27-year-old Brad Land’s account of his hazing at a South Carolina university.
Posted January 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?